To coordinate the day-to-day administration of AUT International and provide effective and efficient administration, travel coordination, project support and international relationships as directed. This role will support the department directors and be responsible for financial administration. This role will also cover backup for the Agents Manager who primarily manages the assessment of agents, onboarding of agents and payment of agent commission.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative tasks to support AUT International.
The incumbent will perform daily clerical work and support assigned staff with department projects, data management, and other general office duties. In addition, this position provides logistical assistance for various meetings and events.
The role will require a good degree of financial knowledge and systems knowledge to complete daily tasks and develop improved processes and useful reporting to inform various stakeholders on the AUT International budget and forecast.
This role will also cover the agent manager and will be required from time to time to support in the agent management duties to ensure agents have an optimal experience working with the University.
Skills and Experience:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to advise and influence others and work across a multicultural context
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in particular writing in English, working with the public and the ability to convey complex issues concisely and clearly
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to organise events if required
- High level of IT literacy, including desktop applications - MS software, databases and an understanding of digital communication
- Strong analytical skills to provide proactive solutions to agents, students and the public
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish rapport with international visitors and students
- Ability to provide advisory services
- Research accounting and management accounting experience
- Strong management accounting skills
Salary Range: $50,000 - $69,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Closing Date: 13 January 2023, 11:55 PM
AUT's Summer Operations period commences December 17, 2022, until January 8, 2023. We are unable to respond to enquiries until after our operations return to normal on 9th January.
Biological Safety Officer, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 4 days ago
As a biological safety officer, you will work closely with the University's occupational hygienist. In this position, you will support the entire organisation across a broad scope of biological sa...
Staff Audiologist, University of Miami, United States, 12 days ago
Current Employees: If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn h...
Program Assistant C Volunteer And Event Management, McGill University, Canada, 9 days ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
Sergeant, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
This competition is restricted to internal applicants of the University of Alberta. Please indicate your internal status using the "Advertisement" drop down menu when applying. This position is a ...
Senior Travel Coordinator (Hybrid Schedule), HHMI, United States, about 17 hours ago
Primary Work Address: 4000 Jones Bridge Road, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815 Current HHMI Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account. HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward ...
Biological Safety Officer (24 Hours A Week), University of Twente, Netherlands, 13 days ago
Vacancies Biological Safety Officer (24 hours a week) Key takeaways Hours24 hr. Salary indication€ 3,974 - € 5,439 Deadline26 Mar 2023 As a biological safety officer, you will work closely with th...