- University Services - Business Services
- University Services
- Palmerston North
Professional Grade 4 47180 - 68958
Term length: ongoing
Hours of work: full-time
We have two opportunities for highly organised Administrators to join the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor University Services' newly established team supporting our people to achieve excellence in their various academic and professional endeavours. The University Services Business Hub (USBH) supports service areas across Information Technology Services; Finance, Procurement, Estates (Facilities Management); People and Culture; Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing and The University Printery.
Our Administrators support not only general administrative services but also be able to provide more specialist support to any of the corporate service Directors - we want those with career aspirations in Finance, HR or Facilities operations!
The role requires successful applicant(s) to have:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, being receptive and helpful when dealing with a diverse range of people within the University and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle varying levels of complexity and meet multiple deadlines.
- Top-notch IT skills; you will be a Microsoft Office whiz and be a faster learner when it comes to a variety of bespoke and enterprise information systems.
- High self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and cooperatively as an effective team member.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, with a high level of maturity, initiative, and personal integrity.
- Proven ability for accuracy, attention to detail and confidence to put forward ideas for process improvement.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of administrative office functions and business processes.
We are seeking to appoint 1FTE Administrator (Grade 4 $47,180 - $68,958) and 1FTE Senior Administrator (Grade 5 $52,732 - $74,509)Appointment will be commensurate of the successful candidates’ skills and experience.
Check out our Massey staff benefits which include free weekly Flamingo minutes, free bus travel and additional University Holidays
Massey University is committed to being a Tiriti-led organisation. It is therefore expected that applicants will have an appreciation of the Aotearoa New Zealand context and of the needs and aspirations of Māori.
If you are a self-starter who understands their customers needs, seeks out opportunities to be helpful & supportive and takes pride in making peoples jobs easier APPLY NOW!
To view/download the job description, please click on the file below
Job Description - Administrator / Senior Administrator Opens in new window
Teaching Fellow Ngāi Tahu Māori Health Research Unit, University of Otago, New Zealand, about 10 hours ago
Teaching Fellow - Ngāi Tahu Māori Health Research Unit-2301392 DIVISION OF HEALTH SCIENCES NGĀI TAHU MĀORI HEALTH RESEARCH UNIT About us/Mō mātou The Ngāi Tahu Māori Health Research Unit (NTMHRU) ...
Lecturer In Business (China) , ;, China, 17 days ago
Location: Cirencester (staff should also be willing to teach at the Swindon Campus and on our overseas programmes / study tours) and the RAU’s Joint Institute in the campus at Qingdao Agricultural...
Quality Assurance Academic Mentor, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Faculty of Environment, Science & Economy The above permanent full time post is available immediately in the University of Exeter Business School. (Fractional positions may be considered). The rol...
Junior Network Engineer , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 7 hours ago
80%-100%, Lugano, permanent The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) develops and operates cutting-edge, high-performance computing (HPC) systems as an essential service facility for scienc...
Hpc Systems Platform Engineer , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 7 hours ago
80%-100%, Lugano, permanent The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) develops and operates cutting-edge, high-performance computing (HPC) systems as an essential service facility for scien...
Commercialisation Officer , European Space Agency, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Vacancy in the Directorate of Commercialisation, Industry and Competitiveness. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive...