Reporting directly to the Science Group Co-ordinator you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a full range of administrative and support functions. Together with other administrative staff across the organisation you will foster a 'One Administration' approach to ensure excellence is achieved in the delivery of support services at AgResearch. This role is 24 hours per week and is fixed term till the end of 2019. How these hours are divided across the week days can be negotiated between the successful candidate and their Manager.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing timely and effective diary management and meeting minutes
- Researching, formatting and preparing final documents/reports as requested
- Organising meetings, workshops and conferences regarding participants, logistics and catering
- Preparing monthly expense claims, processing invoices and providing support for revenue processes
- Acting as the first point of contact for questions on AgResearch processes, practises and policies
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships across the organization
You will have:
- A National Certificate in Business Administration (Level 4) or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge within Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- The ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
- A high level of confidentiality when managing sensitive information
- Beautiful campuses & great Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous health provisions & access to the group scheme for health insurance
- Income and life insurance & supportive family friendly working environment
- Optional 5th week annual leave, multiple retail discounts & All of Government Westpac banking discounts
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line via the link provided and include a covering letter detailing why you feel you would be suitable for this position.
Applications Close: Monday 19 June 2017
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact:
Name Kim Cole
Title Science Group Coordinator
Phone 07 838 5112
Band 5 Staff Nurse Surgery Orthopaedics Ward Orp, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgery Orthopaedics Ward - ORP The Orpington Hospital, in Orpington, Kent is now part of the King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust group - there is a magnificent oppor...
Administrative Team Leader For The Department Of Bio And Health Informatics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 8 September 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Bioinformatics by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Bio and Health Informatics (DTU Bioinformatics), a new...
Band 5 Theatre Practitioners (Scrub/ Anaesthetics Or Recovery) Pruh, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Band 5 Theatre Practitioners (Scrub/ Anaesthetics or Recovery) Day Surgery Unit Princess Royal University Hospital, Bromley (part of Kings’ College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) Are you an ODP or...
Band 5 Theatre Practitioners (Scrub/ Anaesthetics Or Recovery) Pruh, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Day Surgery Unit Princess Royal University Hospital, Bromley (part of Kings’ College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) Are you an ODP or theatre nurse looking for a new opportunity to join a friendly...
Senior Teaching Fellow (73244 087) , University of Warwick, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Vacancy Type/Job category Teaching Only Department WMG Salary £39,992-£47,722 per annum Location The University of Warwick - Coventry Vacancy Overview Permanent Position Are you an expert in autom...
Business Support Manager, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Permanent, 37 hours per week This new role of Business Support Manager will enable the provision of excellent support services to students at the University of Huddersfield. Managing a team of 3 ...