- PhD in Industrial Design, Material Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a closely related field
- A track record in research, visible through high-quality publications and successful grant applications and the ambition and ability to develop a leading research line.
- Demonstrable affinity with (sustainable and circular) design
- Experience with prototyping, design experimentation, method development
- Basic Life Cycle Assessment experience and Circular Economy knowledge
- Affinity and experience with teaching and development of academic eduation (at bachelor and master levels).
- Excellent English language skills (writing and presenting).
Full / Associate / Assistant Professor In Microelectronics, UNIVERSITY OF MACAU, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
(Ref. No.: IME/FAAP/01/2023) The University of Macau (UM) is an internationalized public comprehensive university in the Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) located at the west bank of the ...
Research Engineer In Implementation Circularity In The Vehicle Industry, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, 5 days ago
Job description The Centre for ECO2 Vehicle Design is now looking for a researcher engineer in methods for facilitating circular practices in the vehicle industry. The successful applicant will un...
Research Engineer (M/F/D) For Quantum Cryptography Software Development (Full Time / Part Time) , AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria, about 21 hours ago
We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner ...
Assistant Professor City Information Modelling, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Position Assistant Professor Irène Curie Fellowship No Department(s) Built Environment Reference number V38.6284 Job description Are you eager to develop the new research field of City Information...
Assistant Professor Formgiving (With An Education Focus), Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 25 days ago
Assistant Professor Formgiving (with an education focus) Assistant Professor Formgiving (with an education focus) Published Deadline Location yesterday 15 Feb Delft Will you bring our design educa...
Lecturer Sustainable Structural Design Of Buildings And Infrastructures, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
Are you passionate about educating students at a bachelor and master level and fascinated by the design of structures for buildings and infrastructure? Do you want to contribute to a sustainable f...