The School of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a Teacher in the Bachelor’s programme of Artificial Intelligence and the Master’s programmes Artificial Intelligence and Human-Machine Communication, of which the teaching staff is mostly associated with the Department of Artificial Intelligence of the Bernoulli Institute of Mathematics, Computing Science and Artificial Intelligence. In these programmes, teaching is in English, promoting an international setting and with a focus on research-driven teaching.
The duties of the Teacher will include, depending on interests and experience of the candidate:
• teaching, tutoring and grading course modules in the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence and the Master’s degree programme in Human Machine Communication; the courses may range from programming courses, AI courses and Machine Learning courses and Statistics and Methods in AI, to Language Technology, Cognitive Science, Cognitive Modeling and Cognitive Ergonomics courses, depending on current gaps in the programmes
• instructing and supervising Bachelor and/or Master students who follow courses and perform related practical work and assignments
• instructing, advising, supervising and grading Bachelor and/or Master students during their final projects on topics in Artificial Intelligence and/or Human Machine Communication
• recruiting, selecting and managing Teaching Assistants (students)
• contributing to ongoing programme innovation by developing new courses, introducing new teaching methods, etcetera
• assisting tenured staff in education innovation and development
• participating in the programmes’ outreach and informational activities for aspirant students.
Pd Eng Position In Business & It Fair Data Repository For Explainable Artificial Intelligence, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Apollo Tyres is one of world’s biggest tyre manufacturers. The enterprise has manufacturing units in India, The Netherlands and Hungary. Research & Development (R&D) within Apollo Tyres has over 3...
Full Professor (1,0 Fte) In Business Intelligence, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 10 days ago
Short description Are you an expert in data-driven optimization, and intelligent decision support through methods of Artificial Intelligence? Do techniques like Neural Networks, Reinforcement Lear...
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms For Behavior Prediction., RAS, Italy, 4 days ago
Research, study and implementation of artificial intelligence algorithms, based on machine learning (ML), deep learning (DL) and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, to be applied to the ...
Artificial Intelligence Techniques For Automatic Music Composition, Politecnico di Bari, Italy, 21 days ago
Algorithmic musical composition is witnessing a new rebirth thanks to the expansion of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning with an emphasis on Deep Learning. On the other side, music...
Associate Professor In Information Science, University of Bergen, Norway, 10 days ago
UiB - Knowledge that shapes society Through robust and close interaction with the world around us – globally, nationally and locally – we shall be instrumental in building a society based on knowl...
Environmental Data Specialist, BC3 - Basque Centre for Climate Change, Spain, 26 days ago
The Basque Centre for Climate Change (BC3) offers a full-time Environmental Data Specialist position in order to support the research activities of Research Line (RL) 5 on Integrated Modelling of ...