- 32 - 40 hours per week
- Maximum gross monthly salary: € 5,656
- Radboud Innovation
- Job level: Research University Degree
- Duration of the contract: 3 years, starting with a one-year contract
- Application deadline: 6 January 2020
We are looking for
As a Project Development manager, you are responsible for the initiation, acquisition and creation of public funded projects in the Health domain of OnePlanet Research Center. These are public private partnership projects (PPS) funded by regional, national or European funding schemes such as EFRO, Interreg, NWO, TopSector, and EU.Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful creation of funded project proposals in the Health domain of OnePlanet.
- Initiate ideas for public funded project proposals together with program management of OnePlanet.
- Develop and build public-private project consortia.
- Have a good overview of public funding possibilities for OnePlanet.
- Manage and support the grant proposal process including writing, together with a team of scientist and Business developers.
- Actively search for co-funding partners from industry, NGO's, knowledge institutes, and universities.
- You can quickly derive a good overview of the Research groups and domains within Radboud University, Radboudumc, WUR, and imec.
- Connect with grant offices/responsibles of imec, WUR and Radboud.
- Connect with Business Development of OnePlanet, WUR and Radboud.
- Connect with EU, National Ministries, and Regional governmental bodies on innovation calendars.
- Academic degree (MSc or PhD) in science or health and/or proven experience and affinity with science or health.
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of the development of public-private partnerships on regional, national and/or European level.
- Up to date knowledge on relevant R&D subsidies.
- You are comfortable and experienced in working with people at various management levels and know how to be persuasive with political and executive sensitivity.
- Excellent communicator and listener.
- Internal and external networking skills.
- A team player, working closely with the OnePlanet program teams, Business Developers and other experts from Radboud, WUR, imec.
- Dutch and English spoken and written fluency.
Innovating towards a healthier future with chip and digital technology in agro, food and health
In 2050 we are expected to live with 10 billion people on this planet. To let all those people live and eat well, while they take care of our planet, we need groundbreaking, sustainable (technology) solutions. That's why we at OnePlanet Research Center try to find answers to the following question: What if we can measure and understand what is good for the world and for each individual person? In terms of food and agriculture and in terms of health?
At OnePlanet Research Center we don't just imagine it. We work on it. We dream ànd do. We investigate and develop digital technology in food, agriculture and health domains achieving behavior change. Change that is needed to create a healthier future, for our planet and for humanity.
OnePlanet Research Center: Innovation center for chip and digital technology in food and health
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University (RU), Radboudumc and imec. We use the latest chip and digital technology to create a society in which everyone can live a healthy life and has access to good and sufficient food. We initiate groundbreaking, fundamental and applied research, revolutionary innovations and smart product development. This is only possible by using and bringing together great ideas, innovations, and chip and digital technologies from different disciplines, and work closely together with the industry. We ensure that companies, education, researchers, social institutions and citizens work together. We combine specialisms from the fields of agriculture, food and health and turn dreams into feasible solutions that contribute to a more sustainable society.
We want to get the best out of science, others and ourselves. Why? Because this is what the world around us desperately needs. Leading research and education make an indispensable contribution to a healthy, free world with equal opportunities for all. This is what unites the more than 22,000 students and 5,000 employees at Radboud University. And this requires even more talent and collaboration. You have a part to play!
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 5.656 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 12 ).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: 3 years, starting with a one-year contract.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service : our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions ?
Would you like more information?
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Gertjan Bögels, Acting Director
Tel.: +31 6 25766044
Thea van Kemenade, Director of Health, OnePlanet Research Center
Tel.: +31 6 51132812
Please address your application to Gertjan Bögels and submit it, using the application button, no later than 6 January 2020, 23:59 Amsterdam Time Zone.
Your application should include the following attachments:
We drafted this vacancy to find and hire our new colleague ourselves. Recruitment agencies are kindly requested to refrain from responding.
Project Officer, Software Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
NTU Main Campus, Singapore School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Design a development framework for the new chi...
Fabrication Engineer For Readout Devices, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 25 days ago
Our research is focused on the development of new hybrid semiconductor-superconductor platforms to enable the application of Majorana bound states for topological quantum computing. Material scien...
39947 General Manager Revenue & Growth Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Auckland, Palmerston North or Lincoln I Vacancy 39947 Other sites may also be considered A bit about us At Plant & Food Research, we believe science can create a better future. By finding smarter,...
High Speed Analog/Rf Ic Design Engineer For Silicon Photonic Interconnects, IMEC, Belgium, 27 days ago
Future high-performance computing and information systems implemented in advanced CMOS nodes are expected to require chip-level I/O bandwidths beyond 100Tbps. The available power budget will be le...
Artificial Intelligence Project Manager, University of Antwerp, Belgium, 1 day ago
For further development of the IDLab machine learning cluster, we are looking for an AI project manager. IMEC imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital ...
Master Thesis: Cryogenic Cmos Device Characterization, Jülich Research Centre (FZJ), Germany, 10 days ago
<strong>Work group:</strong> <p>ZEA-2 - Systeme der Elektronik</p> <br/><strong>Area of research:</strong> <p>Diploma & Master Thesis<br/></p> <br/><strong>Starting date:</strong> <p>1599751275</p...