Dynamic job with large education responsability in an inspiring and international environment
Non academic staff (supporting staff)
Mathematics and Computer Science
In the position of Program Coordinator Education, you are part of the Education and Student Affairs (ESA) team of M&CS. The Program Coordinator’s responsibilities lie within the Bachelor's and Master's program in Computer Science. Your job is to keep track of all administrative and organizational needs of the degree programs, and to organize and execute their support by ESA. Additionally, the Program Coordinator makes proposals for educational innovation and curriculum improvements and implements these, subject to approval by the Program Director(s). You are the main liaison between the Program Directors and ESA. Your daily colleagues in this job are Teacher Support, Quality Assurance, Policy Advice, Academic Advisors and of course the Program Directors. The Program Coordinator reports to the Manager ESA within M&CS.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Your main responsibility is to ensure the smooth organization of the degree programs.
- You provide administrative support such as: make overviews, prepare capacity budgets, set up education guides, check subject information in course guides, prepare audits, collect data.
- You contribute to the development and organization of the current and desired education programs ensuring optimal implementation of education. This includes recording the curriculum and parts of its implementation in the Program and Examination Regulations.
- You create actionable reports for Program Management on numbers and trends of incoming students, exchange students, premaster students, students involved in final projects and internships.
- You take inventory of required curriculum changes and ensure impact analysis of these changes, e.g. on study feasibility of the program and effects on intended learning outcomes of the program. You make proposals for the educational policy of the relevant study program, such as the program-specific part in accreditations.
- You draft recommendations to the examination and program committee of the relevant programs and you also align with the study association’s education commissioner.
- You organize information, e.g. through presentations and on the study guide, to students and program committee about relevant changes and deadlines in the Program.
- You have an academic background (BSc/MSc)
- You preferably have experience with educational programming, development, or policy.
- You are able to communicate with teachers about the content of the subjects in relation to the curriculum, learning objectives and educational activities.
- You are a team player and can present different points of view and take them into consideration.
- You can set priorities and delegate.
- Strong communication skills both in Dutch and English.
Conditions of employment
- Working in a team of ambitious experts
- Appointment (via Euflex, the secondment offioce of TU/e) for an initial period of one year with the possibility of extension at proven competence/the prospect of a permanent contract of employment.
- The salary will depend on your education, knowledge and experience, and will be a minimum of € 2.836 and a maximum of € 5.211 gross per month on a fulltime basis (scale 10/11 Collective Labor Agreement for the Dutch Universities).
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including excellent work facilities, commuting expenses, 41 days of holiday, holiday allowance 8% in May, end-of-year bonus of 8.3% in December and excellent sports facilities.
Information and application
Contact person Euflex: Cecile Gijsbers, 040-2474055, 06-51164692 email@example.com
Event And Marketing Manager, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 11 days ago
Are you passionate about supporting an emerging space entrepreneurship community in Denmark? Do you want to contribute to the development of new successful startup businesses through strategic mar...
Study Programme Coordinator Industrial Engineering (Tbk), HZ University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, 8 days ago
Working with full-time students who carry out projects in trade and industry from their first study year. Or be in close contact with people who want to retrain or refresh. This appeals to you, be...
Institutional Manager, Gme, Washington State University, Worldwide, 19 days ago
Title: 1162-NN - Manager Business Title: Institutional Manager, GME Location: Employee Type: Admin. Professional Job Family: Administrative Professional - Not OT Eligible Position Details: COVID-1...
Medical Education Program Administrator 2 General Surgery, University of Alberta, Canada, about 8 hours ago
This competition is open to all applicants, however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considera...
Assistant/Associate Professor Educational Sciences (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
The Department of Education and Pedagogy, Division Education, has a vacancy for an Assistant/Associate Professor to teach in one or more of the programmes in which the division is involved, carry ...
Assistant Professor And Deputy Course Director, Coventry University, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
Assistant Professor and Deputy Course Director Faculty of Business & Law (FBL) Grade 8: £40,927 - £58,279 per annum As one of Coventry's biggest employers, we offer some pretty impressive benefits...