- Employment for 0.8 - 1.0 FTE.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €2,836 and a maximum of €4,474 based on a 38-hour working week, depending on previous education and number of years of relevant work experience (salary scale 10 ).
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- It concerns a temporary employment for 2 years with the possibility of extension for two years.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services . Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In case of full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
Additional employment conditions Work and science require good employment practices. This is reflected in Radboud University's primary and secondary employment conditions . You can make arrangements for the best possible work-life balance with flexible working hours, various leave arrangements and working from home. You are also able to compose part of your employment conditions yourself, for example, exchange income for extra leave days and receive a reimbursement for your sports subscription. And of course, we offer a good pension plan. You are given plenty of room and responsibility to develop your talents and realise your ambitions. Therefore, we provide various training and development schemes.
You can apply until 16 January 2022, exclusively using the button below. Kindly address your application to Prof. Michiel Vermeulen. Please fill in the application form and attach the following documents:
- A letter of motivation.
- Your CV, including the names and contact details of 2-3 referees.
The first round of interviews will take place in week 4. You would preferably begin employment on 1 May.
We can imagine you're curious about our application procedure . It offers a rough outline of what you can expect during the application process, how we handle your personal data and how we deal with internal and external candidates.
Web site for additional job details
Postdoctoral Researcher On Policy Coherence, Agricultural Development And Sustainable Peace In Sub Saharan Africa (1.0 Fte), Radboud University, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Employment: 1.0 FTE Gross monthly salary: € 3,821 - € 5,230 Nijmegen School of Management Required background: PhD Application deadline: 22 May 2022 Are you a motivated researcher and would you li...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Modelling And Attributing Land Use Emissions To Countries (0.9 1.0 Fte), Radboud University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Employment: 0.9 - 1.0 FTE Gross monthly salary: € 2,846 - € 4,490 Faculty of Science Required background: PhD Application deadline: 19 May 2022 Do you want to make a difference in combatting clima...
Postdoctoral Researcher: Neural Mechanisms Of Generalisation And Novel Inference (1.0 Fte), Radboud University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Employment: 1.0 FTE Gross monthly salary: € 3,821 - € 5,230 Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Required background: PhD Application deadline: 15 June 2022 The ability to generate novel, com...
Postdoc Position In Electrocatalysis For Circular Chemistry (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
Postdoc position in Electrocatalysis for circular chemistry (1.0 FTE) Functie Oxidation reactions are among the most important, but also the most challenging transformations in organic chemistry. ...
Postdoc Product Quality And Postharvest Physiology, Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands, 6 days ago
We are offering an exciting and challenging position for 3 years. After three years, this position may grow into a tenure track position, depending on your capacities.The postdoc positions is a ch...
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship In Applied Microeconometrics (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, 3 days ago
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship in Applied Microeconometrics (1.0 FTE) (221680H) « Back to the overview Job description The Department of Economics, Econometrics and Finance of the University...