We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• 0 years: € 3,255 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 1 year: € 3,389 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 2 years € 3,514 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 3 years € 3,637 gross per month for a fulltime position
• 8% holiday allowance and a year-end bonus of 8.3%
• initially an appointment of one year that will be extended by 3 years if you perform satisfactorily. The fellowship will not be extended after the four years period. The starting salary is dependent on the date you obtained your PhD and your postdoctoral years.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have adopted an active policy to increase the number of female scientists across all disciplines of the university. Therefore, women are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
The preferred starting date is early 2020.
Do you meet our qualification criteria? If yes, your application should include:
• a letter of motivation
• a curriculum vitae, including a list of publications
• a short description (max 1 A4) of your teaching interests (extra attachment 1)
• a short description (max 1 A4) of your scientific field of interest (extra attachment 2).
You can submit your application until 5 January 11:59pm / before 6 january 2020 Dutch local time (CET) by means of the application form (click on "Apply" below on the advertisement on the university website).
Interviews will take place late January 2020, with decision made shortly afterwards.
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Genetics & Genomics (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Organisation The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with s...
Personal Assistant Utrecht Centre For Global Challenges (0.6 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 4 days ago
Personal Assistant Utrecht Centre for Global Challenges (0.6 FTE) Functie The Utrecht Centre for Global Challenges is looking for a Personal Assistant (0.6 FTE) to support the administrative and o...
Postdoctoral Researcher / Lecturer (2 Years Fixed Term, 1,0 Fte)Opens External, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
Fixed-term contract: 2 year. 60% of the position is to be devoted to research that contributes to the research project “Jan Tinbergen: the thinker”. 40% of the position is to be devoted to teachin...
Post Doc Human Ex Vivo Model To Study Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Organisation Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching...
Postdoctoral Researchers To Develop Bio Based Functional Materials For Emerging Photovoltaics, Aalto University, Findland, 8 days ago
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovativ...
Doctoral Grant (Bof), Translation Studies, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 21 hours ago
The Faculty of Arts is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of Applied Linguistics, Translators and Interpreters for a Doctoral Grant by the University Research Fund (BOF) ...