You are curious about the world around you and how it relates to all forms of creativity and business. You collaborate. You listen. You are open to new or additional learning experiences. You like to dig deeper and do research. You are current and relevant. You know what’s happening in the world and you are a sponge for knowledge.
You have a passion for Creative Business related topics such as design thinking, creativity, digital media design, new forms of marketing, growth hacking, branding and technologies like blockchain or artificial intelligence. You appreciate life-long learning, for both your future students and yourself. You fit in a team with people with many different kinds of expertise and cultural and work backgrounds. You are happy to join a team of Creative Strategists, Creative Directors, Media & Brand strategists, growth hackers, researchers and entrepreneurs who all work together on that one goal. To deliver innovative higher education.
More specifically, this will mean that a successful candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- Extensive experience in working in the creative industry, with in–house and remote creative teams. Knowledge of how to meet deadlines, preferably via Agile/ iterative ways of working.
- Solid experience with working in international teams and for international clients. The ideal candidate has not just worked with people from Europe and North America but also from MENA regions, Asia (eg. China) and/or LATAM region.
- Substantial experience with design thinking and/or circular thinking.
- Experience with working in a fast–paced, deadline–driven environment and managing competing priorities.
- Knowledge of business and marketing/branding objectives and how they are translated into a dynamic customer experience in an integrated manner
- Affinity with newest technologies and innovations, such as growth hacking or blockchain, is a plus.
Your English proficiency is excellent. Being competent in a culturally generic way, i.e. being good at dealing with differences, is essential for this job. The diversity of the CB team will be enriched by your own background, history or expertise. You are a team player and you take initiative and responsibility for the tasks at hand. You are able and willing to teach both offline and online with the facilities provided by our university.
We are very curious to learn about your vision on Creative Business. To be eligible for this role, you need at least a Master degree.
Assistant Professor In China Europe Relations, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 11 days ago
The Amsterdam School for Regional, Transnational and European Studies is looking for an Assistant Professor in China-Europe Relations. What are you going to do? You will provide education in a dyn...
Lecturer, Finance, RMIT, Australia, about 4 hours ago
RMIT VIETNAM RMIT Vietnam , an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional tra...
Research Engineer Blockchain Developper (Re1), Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), Spain, 28 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
Lecturer, Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking, Coventry University, United Kingdom, about 13 hours ago
Position: Lecturer, Cybersecurity & Ethical Hacking School: Computing Job Type: Full Time Contract Type: 2 years (renewable) Location: New Cairo, Egypt Are you an academic or practitioner looking ...
Course Tutors In English For Academic Purposes (Eap) , University of Nottingham Ningbo, China ;, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Location:Ningbo - ChinaSalary: ¥370,878 to ¥397,292 £41,130.37 to £44,059.68 converted salary* pe...
Professor In Computer Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Join a unique British University in China. University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. This award winning campus offering a UK s...