Other academic staff
Irène Curie Fellowship
Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
Do you get excited about a job that calls on your teaching, coaching and organizing talent, gives you a lot of independence and is part of a pleasant learning climate? Are you a highly motivated, inspiring and dedicated Chemical Engineer with a strong background in chemical process technology and a sound basis in education? Then you might be the lecturer chemical process engineering that we are looking for. This position is part of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry of Eindhoven University of Technology.
In this position you are part of the Education and Student Affairs (ESA) Team of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry (CE&C). The ESA team is responsible for all educational support (Bachelor's and Master's) of the department and takes care of a coordinated curriculum and timetable, evaluation and quality assurance, policy and the admission of prospective students.
- Deliver high-quality lectures and projects on process engineering topics (separation technology, process design and/or physical transport phenomena), to undergraduate students.
- Develop and update course materials, including syllabi, lesson plans, and assessments.
- Provide guidance and supervision to students in laboratory work and projects.
- Contribute to curriculum development and program improvement initiatives.
- Participate in departmental meetings, committees, and other service activities.
- A Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field.
- Expertise in chemical process engineering and/ or design.
- Demonstrated teaching experience, preferably at the university level.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and engage students in the learning process.
- A record of scholarly research and publication in process engineering or related areas.
- Proficiency in relevant software and simulation tools commonly used in process engineering.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and students.
Conditions of employment
- A monthly salary of minimum € 3,226 to maximum € 6,737 for full-time employment, depending on your knowledge and experience (scale 10 to 12, collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities).
- In addition to vacation pay, a structural end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- A favorable arrangement for more holidays or a sabbatical.
- A selection model for additional fringe benefits.
- Working hours in consultation for an optimal work-life balance.
- Scope for your talent with advancement prospects and excellent development opportunities such as mentoring, workshops and coaching.
- Partially paid parental leave and reimbursement for commuting expenses, working from home and the internet.
- A generous employer contribution to the favorable ABP pension plan.
Here you can discover even more information about our conditions of employment . Build on your career at TU/e!
Information and application
TU/e is a leading international university that educates engineers of the future and pushes the boundaries of science and technology for a better world. An international community of close to 7,000 employees and 13,000 students work and study on the vibrant and inspiring campus.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to have more information about the position, please contact the hiring manager: Ouafae El Fahmi, Manager ESA, o.elfahmi[at]tue.nl or +31 40 247 2489.
For questions about the application process or the conditions of employment , please contact Leo van Houten, HR-Advisor, l.v.houten[at]tue.nl or +31 40 247 8269.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit https://www.tue.nl/en/working-at-tue/support-staff/ .
If you are interested, please use the ‘apply’ button to send us your CV and letter of application with your motivation and a description of your qualifications.
Screening of candidates begins as soon as applications are received and continues until the position is filled. Where applicable, internal candidates will be given priority over external candidates where they are equally suitable. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process, which will include interviews and teaching demonstrations.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Management Office Assistant (1,0 Fte), AcademicTransfer, Netherlands, 1 day ago
About TU/e TU/e is an internationally renowned university that educates engineers of the future and pushes the boundaries of science and technology for a better world. On the vibrant and inspiring...
Assistant In The Group Of Research And Teaching Staff, CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Poland, 16 days ago
21 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Department Faculty of Engineering and Chemical Technology Research Field Engineering » Chemical engineering Researc...
Assistant Professor (Research Position) At The Faculty Of Chemistry In The Department Of Process Engineering And Chemical Technology, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland, 18 days ago
18 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Gdansk University of Technology Department Department of Process Engineering and Chemical Technology Research Field Chemistry Engineering » Chemica...
Postdoc Or Scientist Chemical Engineering In The Field Of Polymer Processing (A), Empa, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
7 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Empa Research Field Engineering » Chemical engineering Chemistry » Other Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Country Switzerland Applicati...
Academic Employee (Ph D Level Lab Manager) In Soft Material Synthesis And Characterization (Organic/Organometallic Chemistry), Aarhus University, Denmark, 2 days ago
5 Dec 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Aarhus University Department Department of Biological and Chemical Engineering Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2...
Professor Assistant , AGH University, Poland, 17 days ago
21 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company AGH University Department Inorganic Chemistry Research Field Chemistry Engineering » Materials engineering Physics Researcher Profile Recognised Re...