A challenging position with, depending on your experience, a competitive salary from a minimum of € 2.709 to a maximum of € 4.274 for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities (scale 10). An appointment of 0.8 FTE is negotiable.
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus.
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment. We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
For more information about this function, please contact Dr Walter Rossing, Associate Professor (ius promovendi), e-mail; email@example.com
For more information about the procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
General information about Farming Systems Ecology can be found on https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Chair-groups/Plant-Sciences/Farmi...
This vacancy is open up to and including December 9, 2019.
You can apply online only through:www.wur.eu/career
The first job interviews will take place in December 2019.
Web site for additional job details
Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) Landscape Architecture (Bk2019/31), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
Assistant Professor (tenure track) Landscape Architecture Department/faculty: Faculty Architecture & the Built Environment Level: Doctorate Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly Contract: Tenure Track...
Communication Advisor Education And Student Affairs (At/Ud/Comm/2019 26a), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
Communication Advisor - Education and Student Affairs Department/faculty: University Corporate Office - Department of Communication Level: University Graduate Working hours: 32.0 hours weekly Cont...
4 Tu.Research Data Community Manager (At/Ud/Tudl/2019 10), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
4TU.ResearchData Community Manager Department/faculty: 4TU.ResearchData Level: Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly Contract: 1 year Salary: 3637 - 4978 euros monthly (full-time basis) 4TU.ResearchDa...
Project Development Manager Health/Agrofood One Planet Research Center (32 40 Hours Per Week), Radboud University, Netherlands, about 7 hours ago
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 5,656 Radboud Innovation Job level: Research University Degree Duration of the contract: 3 years, starting with a one-year contract Applicati...
Postdoctor In Pharmaceutical Cell Biology And Biotechnology, Uppsala University, Sweden, about 13 hours ago
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively...
Communications Advisor Qu Tech (At/Ud/Comm/2019 29a), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
Communications Advisor QuTech Department/faculty: University Corporate Office - Department of Communication Level: University Graduate Working hours: 32.0 hours weekly Contract: for one year, with...