A challenging position with, depending on your experience, a competitive salary from a minimum of € 2.709 to a maximum of € 4.274 for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities (scale 10). An appointment of 0.8 FTE is negotiable.
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus.
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment. We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.
For more information about this function, please contact Dr Walter Rossing, Associate Professor (ius promovendi), e-mail; email@example.com
For more information about the procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
General information about Farming Systems Ecology can be found on https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Chair-groups/Plant-Sciences/Farmi...
This vacancy is open up to and including December 9, 2019.
You can apply online only through:www.wur.eu/career
The first job interviews will take place in December 2019.
Web site for additional job details
Java Developer, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Java developer Java developer Published Deadline Location 5 Aug 23 Aug Maastricht Please note: this is an internal vacancy. You can only apply for this job if you are already employed by this empl...
Faculty Research Administrator, Lincoln University, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Description As the longest-running agriculturally-based university in the Southern Hemisphere, Lincoln University’s story begins with farming, but it certainly doesn’t end there. As New Zealand’s ...
Head Of Department Of Linguistics And Translation , City University of Hong Kong ;, Hong Kong, about 19 hours ago
City University of Hong Kong is a dynamic, fast-growing university that is pursuing excellence in research and professional education. As a publicly funded institution, the University is committed...
Researcher In Programming Language Technology For Adaptive Cyber Physical Systems, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
The Parallel Computing Systems (PCS) group at the Informatics Institute (IvI) of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) is looking for a researcher (PhD candidate or postdoctoral researcher) in the a...
Assistant Professor, Department Of History, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Lingnan University, a distinctive liberal arts institution in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is committed to the provision of quality whole-person education by combining the best of ...
Two Tenure Track Faculty Positions Environmental Sciences At The Copernicus Institute Of Sustainable Development (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
Two tenure track faculty positions Environmental Sciences at the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development (1.0 FTE) Job description The Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development at U...