In recent years, FSE has been growing significantly, both within the education and research domains. The faculty is active in high profile projects such as the Einstein Telescope Pathfinder and topics such as artificial intelligence, circularity, robotics, sensor engineering and future of farming.
Within the Faculty Office, we provide support to researchers throughout the Faculty, for example for grant acquisition and project management. In order to respond to the growth in the number of grant applications (pre-award phase) and awarded research projects (post-award phase), we are looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER RESEARCH. This junior research project manager will become part of the FSE research funding support team (which is currently being formed) together with the senior project manager, senior funding advisor and junior funding advisor (to be recruited).
As a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER RESEARCH you will actively contribute to both the pre-award phase (together with the faculty funding advisors) and the post-award phase, which covers project management within FSE. You will advise researchers in the grant application phase, and manage various research projects funded by national, regional and European funding bodies. You will carry out your work in close contact with the senior project manager, funding advisors and researchers.
Your place of work will be within the Faculty Office FSE, but depending on the projects in which you are involved, you will dive further into the organization and work with different researchers and within various departments. You will work closely with the senior and (to be recruited) junior grant advisor and Senior project manager of FSE, but also, where necessary, interact with colleagues with different backgrounds (financial, legal) within the Faculty Office and within the university.
What will you do:
- Assisting the senior project manager, funding advisors, and researchers in applying for research grants and managing already funded research projects.
- Providing feedback on sections of draft grant proposals coming from different departments of FSE, which are aimed at different funding bodies;
- Effective and efficient communication with various support departments about (conditions of) grant applications, and the organization of administrative processes surrounding grant applications;
- Monitoring, planning and progress of current projects.
- (Initial) advice on financial, legal and administrative support to researchers.
- Proactively manage the setup of periodic project reports of national, regional and European projects.
- Monitoring deadlines for delivery of deliverables and reports.
- You act as the primary contact person for consortium partners of projects in which the UM is the coordinator.
- You maintain communication with project partners, but also, depending on the role of UM, with funding agencies and other implementing bodies.
- You are the liaison between FSE researchers and the Faculty Office team.
Academic Success Advisor, Sr., Arizona State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
79642BR Campus: Polytechnic Academic Success Advisor, Sr. Job Description The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering (FSE) values and encourages cultural and intellectual diversity and strives to fo...
Academic Success Advisor, Sr., Arizona State University, United States, 10 days ago
79173BR Campus: Tempe Academic Success Advisor, Sr. Job Description This position is part of the School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence (SCAI) graduate academic advising team, within the I...
Instructional Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, 14 days ago
78932BR Campus: Tempe Instructional Designer Sr Job Description The Instructional Specialist will report to the Director of Instructional Effectiveness and assist faculty in transforming delivery ...
Ids Senior Software Engineer, Maastricht University, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
IDS Senior Software Engineer IDS Senior Software Engineer Published Deadline Location 20 May 5 Jun Maastricht We are looking for a talented senior software engineer to join a growing team of devel...
Associate Director Engineering Outreach & Recruitment, Arizona State University, United States, about 5 hours ago
79403BR Campus: Tempe Assoc Director Job Description This position reports directly to the Fulton Schools of Engineering Director of Student Recruitment and will work closely with the Office of Ac...
Tt Assistant Professor With Education Profile Sustainable Drug Development, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Organisation The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has been our top priority for over four hundred years, ...