At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere on campus is open and personal, which stimulates colleagues to share their knowledge beyond the boundaries of their own discipline. It encourages all to look further, to see more. Thus, Radboud University contributes to the development of new perspectives. Within science and within society. This makes Radboud University successful and of international importance.
Nijmegen School of Management
Maximum salary: € 3,247 gross/month
Vacancy number: 27.13.17
Application deadline: 2 April 2017
The Nijmegen School of Management recognises the importance of international mobility of staff and students. Studying abroad broadens students’ horizons and prepares students for an English-language Master’s programme or a career that will involve international aspects. The International Mobility Office (IMO) takes care of many administrative and organisational duties to accommodate incoming and outgoing mobility of staff members and students. The IMO functions as a front-office for all incoming and outgoing exchange students. The IMO’s responsibilities can be described as follows:
- main point of contact for incoming and outgoing exchange students and staff members;
- taking care of administration and practical matters concerning incoming and outgoing exchange students and staff members;
- managing Erasmus contracts;
- organising information sessions (in cooperation with the Erasmus coordinator);
- mobility data management.
The International Mobility Office staff member will be tasked with the above-mentioned responsibilities. An important part of your responsibilities will be increasing the IMO’s visibility and strengthening existing relations with partner institutions. You will also be the main contact for all incoming and outgoing exchange students and faculty partner institutions (via email and telephone or in person at the front-desk).
The IMO is part of the Internationalisation, Communications and Research support (ICR) of the Nijmegen School of Management (NSM). Research and teaching carried out in the NSM covers the fields of Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science, Economics and Business Economics, and Geography, Planning and Environment. The NSM is a faculty of Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) and currently has approximately 3500 students. ICR is one of the faculty’s supporting departments and is responsible for preparing, advising and implementing policy for both the Dean’s office and faculty staff members. ICR has 13 employees.
What we expect from you
- at least a degree from a university of applied sciences;
- demonstrable experience with administrative duties;
- the ambition to put the IMO on the map within and outside the NSM;
- excellent social and communication skills;
- preferably at least three years of experience in planning and organising international exchange of students and staff members within the context of the Erasmus+ programme;
- excellent skills in using content management systems;
- excellent skills in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media;
- near-native English language skills and excellent command of Dutch;
- flexibility and an ability to cope with pressure, manage stress, and meet deadlines.
What we have to offer
- employment: 0.6 FTE;
- a maximum gross monthly salary of € 3,247 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 8);
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus;
- duration of the contract: 1 year, with the possibility of extension;
- you will be classified as an International Relations Officer, Level 2 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO).
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions ?
start date: as soon as possible
Would you like to know more?
Further information on: International Mobility Office
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
René Vermeulen, Head ICR
Telephone: +31 24 3615928
Are you interested?
You should upload your application (attn. of Mr drs. R. Vermeulen) exclusively using the button 'Apply' below. Your application should include (and be limited to) the following attachment(s):
No commercial propositions please.
The British Council Researcher Exchange Programme (Rxp), Massey University, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Closing date: to be announced Applications are now open for the Researcher Exchange Programme (RXP) an initiative aimed at supporting new links between early stage researcher in the UK and around ...
Information Technology Support Associate (Desktop Support Oaa) Accc (Job Id #81579), University of Illinois, United States, 19 days ago
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications Required: High School Graduation or equivalent Minimum 1 year professional IT Support Services, which includes demonstrated experience providing end-user technica...
Student Assistant Office Of The President, University of North Texas at Dallas, United States, 4 days ago
Requisition Number STU -201000000180 Job Title Student Assistant - Office of the President Job Description FUNCTION OF JOB Under supervision, Student Assistant will perform a variety of duties in ...
Staff Nurse – Renal Wards, King's College Hospital, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Staff Nurse - Renal Would you like to work in a rewarding, supportive and innovative nursing environment dedicated to delivering excellence in patient care whilst providing scope for professional ...
Senior Officer, Finance And Budgeting, University of Alberta, Canada, 14 days ago
The Faculty of Science at the University of Alberta is ranked as one of the top 100 such Faculties in the world, and is an international leader in scientific research and a national leader in teac...
Academic Administrator, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, about 7 hours ago
At Unitec we treat our students like individuals, not numbers. We're passionate about creating an environment where our students are supported to succeed. Unitec is recognised as an institution th...