Looking for a new challenge?
A management position has become available at the complex and varied administrative department of Student Information and Administration (SIA). The department falls within the Office of the University and is the responsibility of the policy director of Finance & Control. The current manager has accepted a different position at the UG but, until 1 September 2021, shall continue to be available for one day per week to ensure a smooth transition.
● You will lead the SIA department (> 55 FTE) and will be responsible for the organizational and personal direction of the department. You will be responsible for the optimal deployment of the department’s staff and resources. You will coach and support the staff in mutual consultation with the coordinators.
● You will carry the vision of our organization, involve the department in the realization of the department’s goals and translate this into mutual consultation with the coordinators into realistic results, which will be included in the annual plan.
● You will fulfil an active role in the ongoing improvement track and create new proposals for improvement from a personal vision.
● You will be responsible for policy development and implementation within the department and you will advise the Office Management and the Board of the University on the strategic policy.
● You will be the face of the department and actively maintain various contacts, both internal and external. An example includes the representation of the UG in national forums (such as Studielink, the HO-Ketenoverleg (higher education chain meeting) and the national CSA meeting).
● You, along with the coordinators, will be responsible for the quality assurance of processes in the various administrative systems, thus safeguarding the PDCA cycle in order to realize continual improvement.
● Within the set framework, you will be responsible for the finances of the SIA department and for the financial settlement of various projects.
Dtu Tenure Track Assistant Professor Or Associate Professor In Stochastic Adaptive Control In Energy Systems , Technical University of Denmark ;, Denmark, 13 days ago
As part of DTU Compute ’s strategic focus on AI-driven digitalization research, the section for Dynamical Systems at DTU Compute is looking for a talented researcher for a position as Assistant P...
Dtu Tenure Track Assistant Professor Or Associate Professor In Stochastic Adaptive Control In Energy Systems, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
As part of DTU Compute’s strategic focus on AI-driven digitalization research, the section for Dynamical Systems at DTU Compute is looking for a talented researcher for a position as Assistant Pro...
Acquisition And Project Manager Dans Knaw The Hague, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, 9 days ago
We are looking for an Acquisition and Project Manager. What you’ll be doing You will acquire new projects, draw up project requests and plans with colleagues and third parties, and be responsible ...
Research Software Developer M/V, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, 9 days ago
Are you a developer who likes to deal with both front- and backend and devops activities? And would you like to do that, for a diversity of innovative research projects? Then we are looking for yo...
Embedded Data Engineers (2.4 3.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 17 hours ago
Digitalisation and FAIR data management are becoming increasingly important in research. The Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE) in collaboration with the Digital Competence Centre (DCC) of t...
Software Ict Developer For Biomechanics And Bio Robotics, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
Are you seeking for challenging projects at the edge of what is technically possible? Are you interested in joining an open-source software initiative aimed at improving human movement and health?...