The High-tech Business and Entrepreneurship (HBE) cluster at the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences is a growing research group that holds a leading position at the interfaces of business, technology and the social sciences. The HBE cluster conducts cross-disciplinary business research, supporting organizations in innovative and entrepreneurial management and decision-making.
We attract talent from all over the world from different disciplines (computer science, operations research, mathematics, engineering, business & management, other social sciences). We perform ground-breaking research combining various high-tech business domains, such as smart-industry, supply chain management, transportation and logistics management, innovation management, technology based entrepreneurship, purchasing and supply management, corporate finance, HRM, leadership and change management. Are you looking for an ambitious environment to expand the borders of your home discipline and develop cross-disciplinary research and teaching? We challenge conventional scholarly wisdom! Join our team and strive to have a significant and sustainable impact on science and society.
You contribute to research, teaching, and knowledge valorisation. You will be responsible for:
- carrying out ambitious high-tech business research, with a genuine interest in operating at crossroads of different disciplines;
- growing your home-based specific expertise and develop an interdisciplinary research line linked to various research themes within the cluster;
- building our research and teaching ecosystem (e.g., by acquiring external research funding);
- (co-)teaching and coordinating courses in our Bachelor, Master, and Executive programs of (International) Business Administration, Industrial Engineering & Management, Business & IT, and Health Sciences;
- supervising students from these programs in their graduation assignment;
- developing expertise in novel data driven research methods (data science, business analytics, machine learning, simulation, virtual reality, etc.) in collaboration with BMS lab (a lab from our faculty that supports researchers with facilities and equipment);
- contributing towards the supervision of PhD students;
- conducting research in collaboration with industrial and societal partners to realise impact.
Chief Researcher, Ebtic, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 21 hours ago
Location AE Organization Name EBTIC About University Khalifa University of Science and Technology Khalifa University is a world-class,research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city ...
Valorisation Manager Life Sciences , University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 7 hours ago
Department : Department Research Affairs & Innovation Regime : Full-time IOF Valorisation Manager Life Sciences - Department Research & Innovation The Valorisation Office of the Department Researc...
Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Manager (Business Development), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1 day ago
Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Manager (Business Development) - 00DJX Description The Industry Engagement and Partnerships division under the Office of Deputy President (Research and Technol...
39185 Summer Studentship Māori Career Pathways Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, about 22 hours ago
E ngā iwi, e ngā karangatanga maha huri noa o te motu, tēnei te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa. He karanga tēnei ki a koutou. Haere mai, tono mai mō tētahi o ngā turanga ki Rangahau Ahumara Kai. This ...
Master "Flame Retardant Coatings For Transportation Textiles", ETH, Switzerland, 30 days ago
favorite_border Job Type / Workload Academic: Bachelor's-/Master's Thesis 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Engineering / Planning Functional Area Material Sciences Salary CHF 750 / Month Entr...
Assistant Professor Of Strategic Management (Tenure Track) (32 40 Hours Per Week), Radboud University, Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 5,127 Nijmegen School of Management Required background: PhD Duration of the contract: 4 years Application deadline: 30 September 2020 We are...