Visas and Compliance Coordinator
Operations & Customer Service San Francisco, California
Hult International Business School is seeking a motivated customer-service oriented professional as a Visas and Compliance Coordinator. This key role provides a wide range of administrative, regulatory and support services to Hult’s international students. The Visas and Compliance Coordinator’s primary goal is to guide Hult’s diverse student population through a variety of visa processes encountered throughout their studies. This is a student-facing role, which requires a positive attitude, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) and Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) for Hult's F-1 and J-1 visa programs respectively.
- Ensure Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Dual Degree programs are in compliance with Department of Homeland Security and Department of State immigration regulations, as they pertain to advising international students and scholars.
- Provide visa coordination support and services to students participating in Hult's Global Rotation program for inbound and outbound students.
- Provide advice, support, and guidance to international students, faculty, and their families on U.S. immigration regulations. Advising areas include maintaining status, work authorization, nonresident alien taxes, and other related topics.
- Maintain student records and produce regular reports on the status of visa applications from various platforms Hult utilizes.
- Design and facilitate work authorization and other visa related sessions for students.
- Create and maintain Visas and Compliance related content, documents and forms.
- Regularly update campus communication platforms and create promotional materials for workshops and events.
- Provide administrative support to the Visas and Compliance Department and Hult as required.
- US. citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident Status per Department of Homeland Security regulations
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working with SEVIS and F-1 visa regulations
- Previous experience as a Designated School Official (DSO)
- Knowledge of immigration related laws, Department of State and Department of Homeland Security regulations and procedures
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical and problem-solving capacity
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating exceptional time management, organization, and judgment
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to communicate ideas
- Effective team player who can assist in establishing team cohesion
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience living or working abroad
- Familiarity with FERPA
- Previous experience using Salesforce, or similar CRM software
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Apply Apply Later
← Back to Current Openings
Share LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Powered by Jobvite
You have been redirected to a Hult International Business School job page