Qualification: The candidate should possess a PhD degree or equivalent in Computer Science Information Systems (Engineering), FinTech, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineering or a related technical field.
What we are looking for:
- A collaborative team player with a desire to make a personal impact within our interdisciplinary research group
- The commitment to participate in the design and implementation of high-quality solutions that solve significant problems
- Self-initiative, creativity, curiosity, flexibility and enthusiasm to work
- Prior experience in publishing high-quality and high-impact research (including publications in top-tier journals and conference proceedings)
Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge and/or experience in:
- Technical components (such as public key infrastructures, consensus mechanisms, etc.) of Distributed Ledger Technology (Blockchain)
- Experience in designing, implementing, and testing software components
- At least one of the following programming languages;
- Research method(s)
For collaboration within the group, the candidate should be open to other technologies, such as Machine Learning/AI, Digital Identities, or IoT/5G or applications of DLT in other areas, such as financial services, energy, mobility, or public administration.
Language Skills:Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of either French, German or Luxembourgish will be appreciated but are not a requirement to apply.
Researcher Position (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 18 hours ago
The climate needs bright minds. The Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) addresses crucial scientific questions in the fields of global change, climate impacts and sustainable devel...
Ph D Or Postdoc Positions For Quantum Computing Algorithms, Benchmarking And Simulations, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany, 29 days ago
Work group: JSC - Jülich Supercomputing Centre Area of research: Scientific / postdoctoral posts,IT - EDV Job description: Supercomputers help us to find solutions to major scientific challenges a...
Three Postdoc Positions (M/F/D) In Science & Technology Studies (Sts) On Mobility & Society At Tu Munich , Technical University of Munich, Germany, 5 days ago
05.07.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal Three postdoc positions (m/f/d) in Science & Technology Studies (STS) on mobility & society at TU Munich (TV-L E13 100%, 3 years fixed-term) Deadline: Aug 1...
Post Doc In Information Theory For Energy Efficient Communications, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, 7 days ago
Overview We have an open vacancy for a postdoc in information and communication theory for energy-efficient communications at the Communications Engineering Lab (CEL, Prof. Laurent Schmalen) at Ka...
Full Time 3 Years Limited University Assistant At The Chair Of Physical Metallurgy And Metallic..., Personalabteilung der Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria, 22 days ago
One vacant position for full-time University Assistant at the Chair of Physical Metallurgy and Metallic Materials in the Department Material Sciences beginning as soon as possible, on a temporary ...
Post Doc / Senior Researcher (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 18 hours ago
FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure is one of the leading provider of scientific information and services and a member of the Leibniz Association . Our core task is ...