ICFO is a research center located in the Mediterranean Technology Park in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, and currently hosts 400+ people, including researchers, PhD students and staff personnel. Today, in its area of specialization and category, the institute is consistently ranked among the highest-quality research institutions worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel who will join our team and be responsible of providing legal advice to the institution and ensure compliance with current regulations.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Understand and keep the institute’s leadership updated about all national and European legislation of relevance to the institute, including labor regulations, patent regulations, and all types of legislation that applies to Universities, research centers and institutions of public-trust.
- Draft and review, in Catalan, Spanish and English, all types of contracts and agreements related to the Institute’s national and international activities, such as institutional agreements, educational agreements, tenders and contracts, non-disclosure agreements, consortium agreements, etc.
- Provide legal advice to the different units of the Institute about queries of legal nature.
- Identification and implementation of internal procedures and protocols for the identification and early resolution of legal risks inherent to the activity.
- Organize, file and distribute updated internal regulations, policies and protocols.
- Contribute to the organization and proper filling of the legally relevant documentation generated at the Institute, such us Board of Trustees meetings, certificates, registrations, committee meetings and appointments, etc.
- Be part of the team in charge of data protection and safety regulations.
- Any other task of legal nature that may arise.
Share this opening!
Use the following URL:
Assistant University Counsel, Office Of General Counsel And Compliance, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 12 days ago
Reports to: General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer Purpose: The job holder will provide legal services, including advice, counsel, representation, and research and ensure the compliance of...
Professor In Aquaculture Recirculation Technology Dtu Aqua, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
DTU invites applications for a position as professor in Aquaculture recirculation technology. The professorship is affiliated with the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua),Section fo...
Executive Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, about 21 hours ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed at: Faculty & Staff Benefits . Location - North camp...
Doctoral Candidate In Urban Greening And Health, Marie Skłodwska Curie Actions, Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
Your job Do you hold an Master’s degree in Human Geography or Environmental Psychology? Are you passionate about urban greening and health? Do you want to contribute to cutting edge research in th...
Assistant Professor (Career Track) In Innovation And Business Management In Health And Life Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands, 10 days ago
At the Athena Institute of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, we invite applications for an appointment as assistant professor (tenure-track) in Innovation and Business Management in Health and Lif...
Postdoc In Ancient Environmental Dna Analysis At The Globe Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 10 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic postdoctoral researcher to work on marine environmental DNA time series data, i.e. high-throughput sequencing metabarcoding and library preparatio...