ICFO is a research center located in the Mediterranean Technology Park in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, and currently hosts 400+ people, including researchers, PhD students and staff personnel. Today, in its area of specialization and category, the institute is consistently ranked among the highest-quality research institutions worldwide.
ICFO Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) Department is proactive in establishing partnerships with industrial corporations and in fostering spin-off creation. One of our main goals is to act as a leading ally of the optics and photonics industry.
The appointee will work in ICFO’s KTT unit, acting as Project Manager of specific projects in the health, advanced imaging and biophotonics sectors. We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual, with a professional attitude and strong work ethic. The appointee’s main tasks will be:
• Driving the identification, development, and execution of internal and external activities within the projects to ensure that the work plan and milestones are properly fulfilled.
• Monitoring, reporting and promoting the project results.
• Engaging with project stakeholders to secure their on-going commitment.
• Proactively organizing and attending meetings, networking events and activities aimed to strengthening links between ICFO and the projects partners and stakeholders.
• Perform prospective technological studies and benchmarking of the state of the art of the targeted technological sectors of interest.
• Evaluate the commercial potential of the portfolio of inventions, discoveries and research initiatives in the sector.
• Collaborating in the development of long-term strategy for the portfolio.
• Working as a part of the ICFO KTT team.
Share this opening!
Use the following URL:
Assistant/ Project Manager, Campus Planning And Development, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Infrastructure Office Job Description Reporting to the Principal/ Senior Project Manager, the Assistant/ Project Manager (APM/ PM) is part of the Campus Development project team to bring into real...
“Thermal And Structural Analyses For The Estimation Of Disturbances In Different Operating..., CISAS - Centro di Ateneo di Studi e Attività Spaziali, Italy, 15 days ago
The research grant, which shall last for 12 months and shall entitle the Grant Holter to a gross remuneration of e grant holder of Euro 19.540,79 per annum, is issued in accordance with the curre...
Hydrological Scientist Niwa, NIWA, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
NIWA is a dynamic research organisation whose purpose is to enhance the economic value and sustainable management of New Zealand's aquatic resources and environments, to provide understanding of c...
Data Engineer, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 9 days ago
The Data Engineer is embedded in the Laboratory and the Section of Applied Geophysics and Petrophysics of the Department of Geoscience & Engineering and works in close cooperation with scientific ...
Portfolio Leader Scion, Scion, New Zealand, about 2 hours ago
Portfolio Leader Do you appreciate the importance of research from gene characterisation, breeding, nursery and forest establishment, forest management, harvesting, processing and solid wood produ...
Senior Impact Manager , Lloyd's Register Foundation ;, United Kingdom, about 1 hour ago
Please access the link below to hear the hiring manager discuss the opportunity https://app.hint.video/1Y9Z0L The Impact manager provides expertise in impact management and evaluation to support t...