ICFO is a research center located in the Mediterranean Technology Park in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, and currently hosts 400+ people, including researchers, PhD students and staff personnel. Today, in its area of specialization and category, the institute is consistently ranked among the highest-quality research institutions worldwide.
ICFO Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) Department is proactive in establishing partnerships with industrial corporations and in fostering spin-off creation. One of our main goals is to act as a leading ally of the optics and photonics industry.
The appointee will work in ICFO’s KTT unit, acting as Project Manager of specific projects in the energy, sustainability and nanomaterials sector. We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual, with a professional attitude and strong work ethic. The appointee’s main tasks will be:
• Driving the identification, development, and execution of internal and external activities within the projects to ensure that the work plan and milestones are properly fulfilled.
• Monitoring, reporting and promoting the project results.
• Engaging with project stakeholders to secure their on-going commitment.
• Proactively organizing and attending meetings, networking events and activities aimed to strengthening links between ICFO and the projects partners and stakeholders.
• Perform prospective technological studies and benchmarking of the state of the art of the targeted technological sectors of interest.
• Evaluate the commercial potential of the portfolio of inventions, discoveries and research initiatives in the sector.
• Collaborating in the development of long-term strategy for the portfolio.
• Working as a part of the ICFO KTT team.
Share this opening!
Use the following URL:
“Thermal And Structural Analyses For The Estimation Of Disturbances In Different Operating..., CISAS - Centro di Ateneo di Studi e Attività Spaziali, Italy, 21 days ago
The research grant, which shall last for 12 months and shall entitle the Grant Holter to a gross remuneration of e grant holder of Euro 19.540,79 per annum, is issued in accordance with the curre...
Portfolio Office Manager Scion, Scion, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
As a Crown Research Institute, Scion's purpose is to drive innovation and growth from New Zealand's forest industry and to create high value economic, environmental and social outcomes for New Zea...
Eu Project Innovation Officer, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC), Spain, 6 days ago
Context And Mission Reporting to the head of the BSC Exploitation unit, the BSC EU Project Innovation Officer will facilitate the exploitation of BSC’s EU research projects. Key Duties Participate...
Senior Scientist Biotechnology Scion, Scion, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
SENIOR SCIENTIST - BIOTECHNOLOGY Contribute your biotechnology skills in a multidisciplinary research setting Rotorua based, enjoy an excellent lifestyle balance Innovative and exciting research a...
Hydrological Scientist Niwa, NIWA, New Zealand, 5 days ago
NIWA is a dynamic research organisation whose purpose is to enhance the economic value and sustainable management of New Zealand's aquatic resources and environments, to provide understanding of c...
Head Of Research Programme Bioactive Surfaces (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 21 hours ago
For our research team we are seeking to hire in Greifswald, Germany, startingat the earliest possible date a Head of Research Programme Bioactive Surfaces (m/f/d) Full-time job (40 hours/week)/Tar...