Open competition for the recruitment of doctoral students and scientific degree applicants at Riga Technical University No. 2020/3
Riga Technical University announces the selection of doctoral candidates / scientific degree candidates for the position of researcher in the study direction “Mechanics and metal working, heat power industry, heat engineering and mechanical engineering” in the science sector “Mechanical engineering and mechanics”, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 9 of January 9, 2018. 25 “Operational Programs Growth and Jobs” 8.2.2. Specific Support Objective “To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in Strategic Specialization Areas”, European Social Fund Project “Strengthening of Academic Staff of Riga Technical University in Strategic Specialization Areas” Nr. 220.127.116.11/18/A/017.
Candidate Requirements and Selection Criteria:
- PhD student of an accredited PhD study program or candidate for a scientific degree (hereinafter jointly referred to as - Doctoral student) who has not and has not been elected as a lecturer or assistant in study work;
- The doctoral student plans to submit it for public defense of the doctoral thesis and obtain the first doctoral scientific degree by 31 May 2021;
- Have successfully passed the tests prescribed in the PhD study program plan for the relevant semester and study year;
- Interest in study work and readiness to contribute to the development of the study direction;
- Positive reference from supervisor of the doctoral thesis of the PhD student as a potential lecturer;
- Participation in International Scientific Conferences;
- Publication of at least one scientific article in an international edition is desirable;
- At least two bachelor thesis supervision;
- Participation in Scientific projects;
- Supervision of study works and practical works is desirable;
- Desirable English language skills at C1 level.
Research Engineer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Description The Research Engineer will measure the cell-level heat transfer in Li-ion batteries to identify the bottlenecks of the heat transfer and to determine the role of ionic heat transfe...
Three Phase Reactions In Ultrasonic Reactors, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 10 days ago
Microreaction technology has evolved into an established tool for chemical synthesis, primarily due to the enhanced mass and heat transfer coefficients obtained by decreasing the characteristic re...
Professor/Associate Professor In Chemical Process Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 13 hours ago
The Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering , Chalmers University of Technology is now recruiting a Professor or an Associate professor in Chemical Process Engineering. This position offe...
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer In Chemical/Mechanical Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
School of Engineering Location: Medway campus Salary: £33,797 to £49,553 Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: Tuesday 16 February 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 2515-E The Facul...
Senior Researcher Atomic Manipulation And Spectroscopy Group, ICN2, Spain, about 12 hours ago
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its rese...
Hvac Refrigeration Mechanic, Brown University, United States, 2 days ago
Job Description: Facilities Management is an exceptionally talented team built from a diverse group of individuals who are passionate about providing the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, c...