Open competition for the recruitment of doctoral students and scientific degree applicants at Riga Technical University No. 2020/3
Riga Technical University announces the selection of doctoral candidates / scientific degree candidates for the position of researcher in the study direction “Mechanics and metal working, heat power industry, heat engineering and mechanical engineering” in the science sector “Mechanical engineering and mechanics”, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 9 of January 9, 2018. 25 “Operational Programs Growth and Jobs” 8.2.2. Specific Support Objective “To Strengthen Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in Strategic Specialization Areas”, European Social Fund Project “Strengthening of Academic Staff of Riga Technical University in Strategic Specialization Areas” Nr. 22.214.171.124/18/A/017.
Candidate Requirements and Selection Criteria:
- PhD student of an accredited PhD study program or candidate for a scientific degree (hereinafter jointly referred to as - Doctoral student) who has not and has not been elected as a lecturer or assistant in study work;
- The doctoral student plans to submit it for public defense of the doctoral thesis and obtain the first doctoral scientific degree by 31 May 2021;
- Have successfully passed the tests prescribed in the PhD study program plan for the relevant semester and study year;
- Interest in study work and readiness to contribute to the development of the study direction;
- Positive reference from supervisor of the doctoral thesis of the PhD student as a potential lecturer;
- Participation in International Scientific Conferences;
- Publication of at least one scientific article in an international edition is desirable;
- At least two bachelor thesis supervision;
- Participation in Scientific projects;
- Supervision of study works and practical works is desirable;
- Desirable English language skills at C1 level.
Full Professor "Heat Transformation Technology" (3m E20 47), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 2 hours ago
Full professor "Heat transformation technology" Department/faculty: Faculty Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Doctorate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: <empty> Salar...
Eoi Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions: Phonons And Thermal Interfaces In 2 D Materials Characterized By Non Contact Optical Spectroscopies, ICN2, Spain, about 18 hours ago
Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships 2020 ICN2 Expression of Interest Group leader: Prof. Dr C.M. Sotomayor Torres Scientist in charge of the fellow: Dr Marianna Sledzinska Cont...
Eoi Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions: Surface Phonons In Phononic Crystals And Metamaterials For Hybrid Optoelectromechanical Systems, ICN2, Spain, about 18 hours ago
Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships 2020 ICN2 Expression of Interest Group leader: Prof. Dr. Clivia M. Sotomayor Torres Scientist in charge of the fellow: Dr. Francesc Alzina C...
Research Scientist, Materials Science/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
A Research Scientist position is currently available in Temasek Laboratories@NTU. Job Responsibilities Synthesize lattice materials of different designs, primarily through 3D printing and high tem...
Digital Construction Tenured Professor, TalTech, Estonia, 7 days ago
Position description Key area: Engineering, manufacturing and construction Structure: School of Engineering: Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture Field: Digital Construction Position: ...
One Or More Assistant Professors In Building Physics (2020 224 02833), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of the Built Environment (BUILD) at Aalborg University’s campus in Copenhagen one or more positions as assistant professor in building physics...