9.4 billion spend on Research and Development. That commitment resulted in 24 major regulatory approvals in 2019 in the US, EU, Japan and China.
1. Provide the single point of contact on assigned projects/programs to stakeholders including Marketing, Sales and Global teams as a leader
2. Provide optimal recommendation on Japan development strategy to Global Program Team (GPT) and/or Global Brand Team (GBT)
3. Encourage and negotiate with GPT/GBT to integrate Japan program strategy into the Global Program/Brand strategy through a direct relationship with Global Program Head (GPH) or Global Program (Executive) Director (GP(E)D)
4. Maximize Project portfolio in assigned Therapeutic area ensuring Global alignment
5. Responsible for project management for assigned projects/programs. Consolidate, align and represent JPT’s position to GPT/GBT and vice versa
6. Set-up, drive and monitor assigned projects/programs by leading JPT and collaborating with GPT including adequate risk management adhering to compliance with international and local regulations
7. Coach JPT members and ensure that JPT members have the skills and capabilities to enable operational delivery of projects/programs
8. Quality accountability: Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events/technical complaint/compliance issue in accordance with company procedures and 100% timely delivery of all training requirements including compliance
Why consider Novartis?
817million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
BSc or MSc in Life science or Marketing
High command of English language to reflect and represent Japan’s interests for assigned projects/programs in Global environment
Experience / Professional Requirement:
1. > 5-year experience in development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products
2. Thorough knowledge of drug development, portfolio management and/or marketing
3. Successful track record of project management
4. Hands-on experience of international drug development (Having made major submissions is preferable)
5. Leadership skills with strong strategic thinking, i.e., able to understand how external influence affects strategy and how change of strategy affects tactics
6. Strong interpersonal skills and expert team player with demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationship
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including networking and alliance building, i.e., able to utilize available assets to develop strategy and find opportunities for collaborations
8. Strong job record meeting personal or team’s goal
Full Time Position In Cultural Anthropology, Sophia University, Tokyo, Sophia University, United States, about 9 hours ago
The Faculty of Liberal Arts, Sophia University, invites applications for a position in social or cultural anthropology with a commitment to public anthropology. We will especially welcome scholars...
Recruitment Officer, South East Asia, University of Essex, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Recruitment Officer, South-East Asia Competitive Salary based on experience About the University of Essex and SEA Essex SDN BHD SEA Essex is a subsidiary of the University of Essex, located in Ku...
Online China Tutors For First Half Of 2023, Marlborough Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Expression of Interest The opportunity / Te Whiwhinga mahi NMIT has cooperation agreements with several Universities and Institutes in China. We are looking for expressions of interest from teach...
Associate Professor In Building Services Engineering , University of Nottingham Ningbo, China ;, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Location:Ningbo - ChinaSalary: ¥606,426 to ¥720,242 £72,943.34 to £86,633.59 converted salary* pe...
Teaching Fellow In Architecture , University of Nottingham Ningbo, China ;, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Location:Ningbo - ChinaSalary: ¥337,904 to ¥460,527 £40,875.23 to £55,708.57 converted salary* pe...
Teaching Fellow In Architectural Design , University of Nottingham Ningbo, China ;, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Location:Ningbo - ChinaSalary: ¥337,904 to ¥460,527 £40,821.51 to £55,635.35 converted salary* pe...