25 May 2023
University of Fukui
Department of Frontier Fiber Technology and Science, Faculty of Engineering
- Research Field
Engineering » Materials engineering
Technology » Materials technology
Technology » Chemical technology
Engineering » Biomedical engineering
- Researcher Profile
Recognised Researcher (R2)
Established Researcher (R3)
- Application Deadline
10 Oct 2023 - 14:59 (UTC)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Hours Per Week
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
[Available positions] Assistant Professor / one person
[Specialized field] Fields related to textiles and polymer materials oriented toward medical and biological applications (For example, fields related to biomaterials, medical materials, sustainable materials, and their developments by using informatics such as AI)
Undergraduate level: You will be in charge of lectures, experiments, practical training and common education subjects related to the applicant's specialized fields from subjects offered in the Department of Materials Science and Biotechnology.
[Address of work location] 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui-shi, Fukui 910-8507, JAPAN
[Starting date] April 1st, 2024
* Salary is based on University of Fukui salary rules for faculty.
* As a measure to prevent second-hand smoke, smoking is prohibited on the premises.
* The personal information given in the submitted documents will be managed properly according to the regulations for protecting personal information implemented by University of Fukui, and it will not be used otherwise than for the purpose of this personnel screening.
* Interviews will be conducted after the selection based on application documents submitted. As a general rule, we will conduct simulated lessons in Japanese. In such cases, please note that travel expenses will be the responsibility of the applicant. Applicants who pass the initial document review will be informed of interview date, time and format.
* University of Fukui is promoting gender equality. The university will try to hire a female applicant from among the final candidates who may be considered equally qualified.
* You will also be engaged in work related to entrance examinations.
* The retirement age of University of Fukui is 65 years old.
* Working language: Japanese is the official language at University of Fukui. Fluency in English is desirable.
- Number of offers available
- University of Fukui
Where to apply
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor In Data Analytics/Data Science , ;, Japan, 9 days ago
We are pleased to announce that the School of Management (SOM) in Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) has open faculty positions. SOM is AACSB and AMBA accredited and a signatory member of P...
Assistant Professor At Advanced Technology Center (Atc), National Astronomical Observatory of Japan, Japan, about 14 hours ago
Job Description: We invite applications for an assistant professor position at the ATC. This position is open to qualified individuals who will work as research staff at the ATC to develop next-ge...
Senior Gprm Japan, Novartis, Japan, 4 days ago
Job Description Global Program Regulatory Manager (GPRM) Japanの業務には,以下の醍醐味,やりがいがあります. 医薬品や再生医療等製品の初期開発段階からプロジェクトチームに参画し,承認取得までの期間を通し,薬事戦略の立案やそれに基づく開発プランの作成,規制当局(MHLW, PMDA)との折衝,Globalと協働しながら世界同時開発...
Senior Lead, Rlt Medical, Novartis, Japan, 8 days ago
Job Description Job Purpose To maximize patient access to Novartis RLT medicines in Japan, to contribute to strategic enterprise leadership of Medical Japan and to supervise (Senior) Medical Leads...
Global Program Regulatory Manager Japan, Novartis, Japan, 22 days ago
Job Description Job Purpose: Contribute to the overall activities in drug development* toward obtaining the marketing authorization and maintenance activities of post marketing products in assigne...
Assistant Professor (Female Researcher), National Astronomical Observatory of Japan, Japan, about 14 hours ago
Job Description : We invite applications from female researchers for one assistant professor position at NAOJ. The successful candidate for this position is expected to lead a project or scientifi...