2 Sep 2023
Università degli Studi di Torino
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
Recognised Researcher (R2)
Leading Researcher (R4)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
Established Researcher (R3)
- Application Deadline
22 Sep 2023 - 23:59 (UTC)
- Type of Contract
To be defined
- Job Status
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The project investigates the "giallo" in the context of Italian cultural and media history and of the related synergies between cinema, radio, television, publishing, music industry, and comics. The focus is particularly on Rai TV productions between 1950s and 1980s. Within the project and the larger national research group, the fellow will be expected to conduct research on the following topics in particular:
- Italian TV and radio productions - both fiction and entertainment - variously related to the giallo genre between 1954 and 1984
- Giallo in the theoretical TV debate and in relation to other national and international media theoretical contexts;
- Theoretical survey and analysis of audiovisual texts related to intermedial macro-themes (e.g., trial, scientific investigation, justice) and leading personalitities
- Participation in editorial initiatives and dissemination of the research group activities and results, and in particular in the organization of the final conference
The Call (published on Albo d'Ateneo no. 4163 on 01/09/2023) containing the selection requirements and how to apply is available at https://webapps.unito.it/albo_ateneo/ .
Eligible destination country/ies for fellows:
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
By qualifications and interview (in Turin, Italy). Dates and venues of the interviews are published, by the date of the deadline, on the official notice board of the website of the University of Turin ( https://webapps.unito.it/albo_ateneo/ ). The application must be presented by online procedure at https://pica.cineca.it/unito/assegni-di-ricerca-unito-2023-ii/ - for informations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website for additional job details
- Number of offers available
- Università degli Studi di Torino
Where to apply
Research Associate (F/M/D) "Ignaz Goldziher Program For Jewish Muslim Studies", Leibniz, Germany, 5 days ago
The Leibniz Institute for Jewish History and Culture – Simon Dubnow is seeking to fill the following position at the earliest possible date: Research Associate (f/m/d) “Ignaz Goldziher Program for...
Research Associate Computational Metabolomics (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 11 hours ago
The Computational Plant Biochemistry research group at the IPB is seeking applications to fill the position as Research associate computational metabolomics (m/f/d) PostDocs: Salary group E13 TVL,...
(All Genders Welcome), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, 7 days ago
---(all genders welcome) At the University of Göttingen -Public Law Foundation-, Institut für Mikrobiologie und Genetik, there is a position as ---(all genders welcome) Entgeltgruppe 7 TV-L/50% to...
Ph.D. Position (F/M/D), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, 6 days ago
Ph.D. position (f/m/d) Stellen-ID: 2692 Facility: Faculty of Chemistry Contact person: UnivProf.Dr. Ricardo Andre Fernandes da Mata email@example.com 0551 3923149 Date of filling: As soon as poss...
Administrative Officer, Department Of Digital Arts And Creative Industries, LINGNAN UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Lingnan University, a distinctive liberal arts institution in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is committed to the provision of quality whole-person education by combining the best of ...
Technical Assistant (F/M/D) Zebrafish, Leibniz, Germany, about 11 hours ago
The Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology in Magdeburg (Germany) is an internationally recognized neuroscience research institute and dedicated to the research on learning and memory. Our research c...