Title: NeuroInsight COFUND Manager
Department: FutureNeuro Research Centre, RCSI
Tenure: Maternity cover
Location: 123 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 (opportunity for hybrid work arrangements)
Reporting to: Professor Gianpiero Cavalleri
Start Date: Immediately – full-time or 0.8 FTE considered
The NeuroInsight COFUND Manager will have overall administrative responsibility for the promotion, management and reporting of the programme. Reporting to the Programme Director, Prof Gianpiero Cavalleri, the role will involve close liaison will all Irish academic partners (RCSI, DCU, TCD, NUIG, UCD, UCC and WIT) as well as the European Commission (Research Executive Agency) and various programme stakeholders including industry and clinical collaborators and training providers. In carrying out their duties, the successful candidate will work closely with other members of SFI FutureNeuro and Insight Centres including Operations, Communications and Research Finance offices.
Summary of duties:
- Support the Programme Director in the set-up and running of NeuroInsight governance and management activities
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective communication, meeting and reporting relationships with all members of the NeuroInsight consortium.
- Manage the on-going process for the selection and appointment of the second group of fellows in line with best international practice and core principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Review performance and accordingly prepare and manage subsequent COFUND calls
- Liaise with local (e.g. IUA) and international groups (e.g. EURAXESS) to promote fellowship calls
- Coordinate and manage the application, screening, evaluation and offer process to meet programme milestones.
- Manage, update and make available information and FAQs for potential applicants
- Act as a point of contact for all fellowship queries (e.g. relocation support)
- Work as part of structured teams to ensure goals of the programme are met
- Update the NeuroInsight website with current news surrounding the fellowship
- Utilize existing international communications campaigns to promote NeuroInsight and publicise outputs
- Maintain and expand social media activities
- Coordinate key events and gatherings (e.g. training, networking, annual researcher meetings).
Please apply online with your CV, Covering Letter no later than 11.30pm on Sunday December 4th 2022. Informal enquiries can be made to Prof Gianpiero Cavalleri (email@example.com )
External Engagement & Comms Officer, Maynooth University, Ireland, 6 days ago
Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued. The Irish U...
Network Research Manager , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 14 days ago
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Research Manager within the UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science. The successful candidate will work to ensure the smooth implementation of...
Administrative Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, about 5 hours ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position has a term length of one year plus a day and offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed on our ...
Head Of Operational Innovation, Innovation Academy , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 11 days ago
Applications are invited for a temporary post of a Head of Operational Innovation within UCD Innovation Academy Our mission is to contribute to the improvement of society through transformational ...
Associate Director Of Training, Psy D Program (Core Faculty), Adler University, United States, 1 day ago
Adler University invites applications for a full-time Associate Director of Training (ADOT) and core faculty position in the doctoral psychology (PsyD) program of the Chicago Campus. Adler Univers...
Executive Assistant, Maynooth University, Ireland, 10 days ago
The Role Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued. We...