Director of Enrolment – Undergraduate
About Hult International Business School
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
The Hult Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is a one of a kind degree with focus on experiential learning. Students work in international teams to solve real business challenges, rather than memorizing text books in preparation for written exams on the theory of a subject. Hult’s Undergraduate campuses holds roughly one thousand students each and the class size average is fifty students to a professor. Hult International Business School implements “diversity by design” and no one of our +140 nationalities on campus represent more than 9% of the overall student body. Students are in addition to the above encouraged to rotate around the world and do part of their Undergraduate from one of our campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco or Shanghai. It is a unique approach to business education which is designed to mature the students, make them self-aware and ready for the real world and work environment.
You will need to develop and implement an Undergraduate enrolment and marketing strategy for Indonesia whilst also managing the Indonesian enrolment team. This position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional qualities to build and grow a competitive yet supportive team environment. The role is mainly B2C focused, requires 30-50% travelling and very good people skills. With senior management being located in London, the role requires a self-starting, positive and independent skillset. The role is a part of Hult International Business Schools Undergraduate Asia/Pacific organization, with neighbouring offices located in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Grow talents, foster a team spirit, develop a collaborative culture and make your staff go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment
- Enrolment and marketing strategy in coordination with Management and Marketing (in London)
- Develop and strengthen Hult's offline activities, especially by representing Hult International Business School at local schools, fairs, conferences, events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in Indonesia
- Develop and implement Hult online campaigns to increase lead volume and quality using major search engines, social networks, bought addresses, online PR, etc.
- Drive the team (from 3-5 team members) and personally get involved in the recruiting effort
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Sales and Admissions process management (direct involvement and team management)
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrolment process
- Financial aid and academic counselling
- Support preparation of files for review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with your manager
- Management of student financial aid (scholarships and loans)
- Ensure regular cost check points
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets
- Management experience of teams and proven leadership ability
- International experience (professional or personal) in Indonesia and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and growth mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Competitive and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook
- Native speaker and fluent in English
Application close date: Upon fulfilment
Position start date: 1st May 2023
Please note that you must have the right to work in Indonesia to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School’s Mission Statement
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Research Associate (Asia Competitiveness Institute), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 22 days ago
30 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Economics Mathematics Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Cou...
Statistical Properties Of Dynamical Systems, Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy, 24 days ago
26 Aug 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Scuola Normale Superiore Research Field Mathematics Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Leading Researcher (R4) First Stage Researcher (R...
Senior Manager Planning & Governance, Office Of The Pvc, Vietnam, RMIT University, Australia, about 11 hours ago
Overview: About RMIT RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create ...
Commercialisation Officer , European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Vacancy in the Directorate of Commercialisation, Industry and Competitiveness. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive...
Position For N. 1 Associate Professor At The Department Of Business And Management, Luiss Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Italy, about 13 hours ago
20 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Luiss Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli Research Field Economics Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Leadi...
Professor, Academy Of Film And Creative Technology, XIAN JIAOTONG LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY (XJTLU), United Kingdom, 6 days ago
School: Academy of Film and Creative Technology Position: Professor Academic Discipline: Digital Media Arts, Film Production and Management, TV and Stream Media Production, Cultural and Creative ...