Vacancy No. 07/2019
Scientist / Post-Doc (m/f/d)
- specialization in Chemistry, Materials Science or Physics -
At our institute, we work mainly on electrochemical energy storage and conversion Systems
Within the framework of the cooperation project "Karlsruhe Nano and Micro Facility (KNMF)": Your Tasks will be:
- Linking the surface analytical characterization methods at IAM-ESS (in particular XPS and ToF-SIMS)
- evaluation of the correlative analysis together with the established KNMF Methods
- processing of internal and external KNMF Projects
- Publication of the results at symposia and journals
- Masters in Chemistry, Material Science/Engineering, Physics or related subjects and also PhD
- Several years of sound experimental experience in surface and interface characterization techniques, in particular photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (ToF-SIMS)
- Independent, interdisciplinary, and open-minded research attitude
- Very good communication skills in English, working knowledge of German beneficial
Salary category 13, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.
Institute for Applied Materials - Energy Storage Systems (IAM-ESS)
up to 2 years
Application up to
Contact person in line-management
For further information, please contact Frau Maibach, phone 0721 608-28515.
Please apply online using the button below for this vacancy number 07/2019 .
Personnel Support is provided by
phone: +49 721 608-25029,
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany
We prefer to balance the number of employees (m/f/d). Therefore we kindly ask female applicants to apply for this job.
If qualified, severely disabled persons will be preferred.