01.06.2023, Wissenschaftliches Personal
We are looking for a Scientific Staff Member (m/f/d) in the area of "Microsensors, Microactuators and Microsystems (MEMS)" to join our team immediately, full-time.
The Chair of Physics of Electrotechnology is concerned with design methods for as well as physical modeling, design and experimental characterization of microdevices and microsystems such as acceleration and angular rate sensors, pressure sensors, MEMS microphones, high frequency switches and micropumps. Their fields of application are numerous and typically interdisciplinary; for example, they are in automotive engineering (airbags, driver assistance systems), consumer electronics (cell phones, game consoles), environmental analysis, or medical technology.
You bring with you:
- a master's degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics or comparable
- enthusiasm for research topics in the field of microsystems technology
- good communication skills in German and English - ideally previous knowledge in one or more of the fields of microsystems engineering, microelectronics, component modeling, FEM simulation, programming in a high-level language
- independent processing of research projects
- collaboration in the preparation of research proposals
- guidance and supervision of students during final theses and internships
- collaboration in lectures and in the self-administration of the chair
- participation in research projects in the field of microsystems, microsensorics and microsactuatorics
- an exciting research and work environment in the midst of a young, dedicated, international team
- the possibility to do a PhD in the field of applied research
- a flexible working time model with the possibility of a home office
- grouping according to the collective bargaining agreement of the German federal states (TV-L, E 13), initially limited to two years with an option for extension
Employment is with corresponding remuneration according to the collective agreement of the federal states (TV-L). Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of essentially equal suitability and qualifications. The TUM is striving to increase the proportion of women, and applications from women are therefore expressly welcomed.
Please send your informative application documents, preferably summarized in a PDF file, to Prof. Dr. Schrag by June 30, 2023 at the latest. The Technical University of Munich does not assume any costs associated with the perception of interviews.
Data Protection Information:
When you apply for a position with the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal information. With regard to personal information, please take note of the Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. (data protection information on collecting and processing personal data contained in your application in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). By submitting your application, you confirm that you have acknowledged the above data protection information of TUM.
Kontakt: Prof. Dr. Gabriele Schrag E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Professor, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 9 days ago
13 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Warsaw University of Technology Department Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology Institute of Electronic Systems Microsystems and Measu...
Scientist Molecular Taxonomy (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, 1 day ago
The Leibniz Institute DSMZ-German Collection of Microorganisms and Cell Cultures establishes an integrated suite of scientific databases of fundamental relevance for life sciences. The databases i...
Doctoral Students (M/F/D) Department Of Experimental Diabetology, Leibniz, Germany, 1 day ago
The German Institute of Human Nutrition (DIfE) Potsdam-Rehbruecke is a member of the Leibniz association and its mission is to conduct experimental and clinical research in the field of nutrition...
Faculty Positions, School Of Film And Television Arts (All Ranks), XIAN JIAOTONG LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY (XJTLU), United Kingdom, 8 days ago
School: School of Film and Television Arts Position: Faculty Positions, School of Film and Television Arts (All Ranks) Position Information: Open Rank Academic Discipline: Digital Media Arts, Film...
Laboratory Manager (F/M/D), Universität Konstanz, Germany, about 4 hours ago
22 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Universität Konstanz Department Personnel Department (Personalabteilung) Research Field Chemistry » Applied chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised...
Faculty Position, School Of Film And Television Arts (Open Ranks) , ;, China, 4 days ago
Xi'an Jiaotong - Liverpool University – School of Film and Television Arts Position Information: Open Rank Academic Discipline: Digital Media Arts, Film Production and Management, TV and Stream Me...