20.09.2023, Wissenschaftliches Personal
TUM School of Management at TUM Campus Heilbronn invites applications for a Research Associate (m/f/x) at the level of TV-L E13 (public sector pay scale) at the newly founded Global Center for Family Enterprise (Prof. Dr. Miriam Bird). Expected starting date is January 2024 or by mutual agreement. The doctoral student is expected to work and conduct research in the area of entrepreneurship and family enterprise. The position (m/f/x) is limited to 36 months (extension for another 12 months is possible).
Founded in 2002, TUM School of Management is part of TUM, one of the leading technical universities in the world. TUM was one of the first universities in Germany to be named a University of Excellence. With its strong research environment and close ties to industry, the school constantly scores well in rankings, currently listed as the strongest German business school for research, and #9 in Europe for M.Sc. programs in entrepreneurship. The TUM Campus Heilbronn is a dynamic organization whose goal is to achieve excellence in research, teaching and impact.
• the opportunity to work on a PhD thesis in the research area of entrepreneurship and family enterprise (e.g., investigating topics such as sustainability, innovation or strategy) at one of the most prestigious universities in Europe,
• the possibility to get engaged in the international research community and present your work at international conferences and publish your work together with members of the research team in leading journals,
• provision of extensive training as well as developmental support from experienced scholars,
• the possibility to contribute to teaching activities at the Global Center for Family Enterprise and,
• active involvement in the Center’s outreach activities and learning how to communicate your research to the general public.
We look for…
• a team player with a strong master's degree in management, (organizational) psychology, sociology, finance, economics, business informatics, or related subjects,
• with a strong passion and curiosity for entrepreneurship and/or family business research, and analytical skills,
• ideally with a solid knowledge of empirical research (quantitative or experimental) methods,
• excellent organizational and oral/written communications skills in English (command of the German language is an asset but not a must) and
• with motivation to contribute to the Global Center for Family Enterprise in research and teaching.
Please send a cover letter (specifying a possible starting date), your CV, and relevant university and work certificates in one pdf-file until October 26, 2023 to email@example.com. For further information about this position please contact Ms. Lena Vorsatz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The position is suitable for disabled persons. Disabled applicants will be given preference in the case of otherwise essentially equal suitability, ability and professional performance. As an equal opportunity employer, TUM explicitly encourages applications from women as well as from all others who would bring additional diversity dimensions to the university. The position can also be filled as a part-time position.
The position is suitable for disabled persons. Disabled applicants will be given preference in case of generally equivalent suitability, aptitude and professional performance.
Data Protection Information:
When you apply for a position with the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal information. With regard to personal information, please take note of the Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. (data protection information on collecting and processing personal data contained in your application in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). By submitting your application, you confirm that you have acknowledged the above data protection information of TUM.
Kontakt: Lena Vorsatz (email@example.com)
Job_Ad Research Associate (Doctoral Student) (m/f/x) in Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise, (Type: application/pdf, Size: 141.0 kB) Save attachment
Assistant/Associate/Visiting Professor At The Department Of Mechanical Engineering, NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
About the Department: The Mechanical Engineering program at New Uzbekistan University stands out for its unique collaboration with the Chair of Computational Mechanical Engineering at the Technica...
Technical Assistant (Bta/Mta/Cta Or Equivalent) (M/F/D) , Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany, about 5 hours ago
23/11/2023 Technical Assistant (BTA/MTA/CTA or equivalent) (m/f/d) Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. The group of Dr. Meritxell Huch is looking for a T...
Research Associate Computational Metabolomics (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 23 hours ago
The Computational Plant Biochemistry research group at the IPB is seeking applications to fill the position as Research associate computational metabolomics (m/f/d) PostDocs: Salary group E13 TVL,...
Scientific Secretary (M/F/X) To The Director, Leibniz-Institut für Alternsforschung – Fritz-Lipmann-Institut e.V. (FLI), Germany, 29 days ago
4 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Leibniz-Institut für Alternsforschung – Fritz-Lipmann-Institut e.V. (FLI) Research Field Biological sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researche...
Employee In The Field Of It (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 23 hours ago
The Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics (WIAS) is an institute of the Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V. (FVB). The FVB comprises seven non-university research institutes in Berl...
Working Group Coordinator (F/M/D) Coalition For Advancing Research Assessment (Co Ara), Leibniz, Germany, 4 days ago
The Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development (IOER) is advertising the following position in accordance with the WissZeitVG (German Scientific Temporary Contracts Act) – subj...