17.02.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
We are currently seeking a new colleague for the BMBF funded project ExZellTUM II (www.exzelltum.de), which is a joint project between the Chair of Technical Electrochemistry (Chemistry Department), the Institute for Machine Tools and Industrial Management (Mechanical Engineering Department), the Chair of Electrical Energy Storage (Electrical Engineering Department), and the Neutron source FRM II at Technical University of Munich. The position is in the subgroup at the Chair of Technical Electrochemistry under supervision of Prof. Hubert Gasteiger. ExZellTUM II examines the entire production chain of Lithium Ion Battery manufacturing, from designing electrodes, characterizing their electrochemical performance, all the way to designing and testing of large-format battery cells. Goal is the investigation of silicon anodes and high voltage cathodes in Lithium Ion Batteries as well as the optimization of all manufacturing steps.
- Your tasks include the investigation of mixing processes of active material slurries and the fabrication of laboratory cells.
- Characterization of performance limiting phenomena by AC impedance and in-situ diagnostic methods (X-ray absorption spectroscopy, neutron based methods, XRD).
- Scale-up from laboratory cells to larger format cell designs will be important for industrial applications of Lithium Ion Batteries, therefore you will investigate possibilities to transfer production steps from laboratory to pilot applications.
- Above average master degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics or similar and received PhD degree in one of the above mentioned fields.
- Experience in the field of electrochemistry, especially Lithium Ion Battery research, is advantageous but not necessarily mandatory.
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and self-reliant working style.
- Start: April-June 2017
- Project duration: 30.09.2019
- TV-L E13 (100%)
Persons with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. TUM aims at a higher proportion of women. Applications from women are therefore explicitly welcome.
Please send your application including CV by e-mail to Fabian Linsenmann:
Technische Universität München
Lehrstuhl Technische Elektrochemie
Research Fellow, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Electrochemistry Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,301 to £32,004 per annum Full Time - Fixed Term until 30/09/2019 Closing Date: Friday 08 September 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Refe...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Systems Microscopy Of Cancer Cell Migration, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 10 days ago
Systems microscopy of cancer cell migration – an SSF-supported interdisciplinary network project Systems microscopy of cancer cell migration is a five year interdisciplinary network project suppor...
Research Fellow Fundamental Development Of Al S Batteries, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
Electrochemistry Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £29,799 per annum Full Time - Fixed Term until 10/09/2018 Closing Date: Friday 25 August 2017 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 908117E...
] Postdoctoral Scholar Single Cell & Microfluidic Systems, , United States, 1 day ago
Postdoctoral position on spatially resolved single-cell analysis from tissue (transcriptome and proteome) Applications are invited for an immediate opening at the Systems Biology and Bioengineerin...
Postdoc In “ Roll To Roll (R2 R) Coating Of 3rd Generation Solar Cells With Optimal Texture And Nano Structure”, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 20 hours ago
Apply no later than 15 September 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Energy by completing the following form. Apply online Introduction At DTU Energy, we have considerable experience with development o...
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
Research Fellow - 006HG Description You will work in the areas of Pharmacy to formulate and characterize hydrogels for cell encapsulation applications. Qualifications A PhD Degree in Chemistry, Bi...