The INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials in Saarbrücken, Germany, is an internationally leading center for materials research, a scientific partner to national and international research institutions, and a provider of research and development for companies throughout the world. The INM is an institute of the Leibniz Association and has about 250 employees.
INM’s research group Structure Formation investigates how molecules, polymers and colloidal particles join to form materials. We focus on fundamental processes of structure formation and apply them to prepare new materials from liquid precursors. In a new project funded by BMBF (German Ministry for Research) with a national consortium, we are seeking a
Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d) in the field of materials for printed flexible electronics
(starting date: March 1st 2021 (some flexibility), salary level 13 TV-L, 39,5h/week).
- research on the integration of electronics on flexible substrates
- development of electronic inks and encapsulation materials
- printing, characterization, and testing of tamper-proof, flexible devices
- analysis of adhesion, molecular interfaces, and stability of the devices
- interaction with partners from industry and academia in the consortium
- documentation and dissemination of results
- successful PhD in chemistry, materials science, electrical engineering or a related field
- strong and proven interest in printed electronics
- very good communication and writing skills, thorough command of the English language. German language knowledge is beneficial but no requisite
- scientifically interesting and technically relevant challenges in a motivated research group that collaborates with leading researchers and companies
- a project consortium that brings together companies and scientists in the field of hybrid electronics integration
- reliable institutional support to perform high-quality research and to present and publish your research results
- an interdisciplinary and international workplace with excellent infrastructure
- living and working at the heart of the Greater Region D/F/L/B
- a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, mobile working, company pension scheme)
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, publication list, motivation letter, at least two references) by February 28, 2021. Please send it via e-mail (single pdf file, less than 5 MB) to Prof. Dr. Tobias Kraus, E-mail: tobias.kraus(at)leibniz-inm.de , Reference: “PostDoc: SensIC”.
The INM is an equal-opportunity employer with a certified family-friendly policy. We promote professional opportunities for women and strongly encourage them to apply. Full time jobs can be generally divided.
INM - Leibniz-Institute for New Materials gGmbH
Campus D2 2, DE-66123 Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany
Prof. Dr. Tobias Kraus
Head of Structure Formation Group
Professor for Colloid and Interface Chemistry at Saarland University
Further information: www.leibniz-inm.de .
Ph.D. Position (German Primate Center (Dpz)) (Id 15419), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, about 2 hours ago
Einrichtung: German Primate Center (DPZ) (ID 15419) Ansprechpartner: Dr. A. Moussavi Besetzungsdatum: ab sofort Veröffentlichungsdatum: 17.02.2021 The German Primate Center (DPZ) - Leibniz Institu...
Research Associate Information Technology, GESIS - Leibniz Institut für Sozialwissenschaften, Germany, 14 days ago
GESIS – Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences is an internationally active research institute, funded by federal and state governments and member of the Leibniz Association. For the next possi...
Researcher Position (All Genders Welcome) ( Functional Agrobiodiversity Group) (Id 100817), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, about 2 hours ago
Einrichtung: Functional Agrobiodiversity group (ID 100817) Ansprechpartner: Dr. Annika Hass, Prof. Dr. Catrin Westphal Besetzungsdatum: 01.05.2021 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 15.02.2021 The Functiona...
Research Assistant For Software Development, GESIS - Leibniz Institut für Sozialwissenschaften, Germany, 17 days ago
GESIS – Leibniz-Institute for the Social Sciences is an internationally active research institute, funded by federal and state governments and member of the Leibniz Association. Starting as soon a...
Postdoc Or Ph D In Quantum Technology For Quantum Computing (# Of Pos: 20), Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany, 17 days ago
The „Quantum Valley Lower Saxony“ (QVLS-Q1) research consortium, a collaboration between TU Braunschweig, Leibniz University Hannover and Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), aims at reali...
Ph.D. Position (All Genders Welcome) ( Institute Of Organic And Biomolecular Chemistry) (Id 15426), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, about 2 hours ago
Einrichtung: Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry (ID 15426) Ansprechpartner: Jun.-Prof. Dr. Johannes Walker Besetzungsdatum: 18.02.2021 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 18.02.2021 The research...