You will work in an interdisciplinary project team on quantum enhanced machine learning methods. This includes:
- the extension, development and analysis of new quantum machine learning algorithms for current and near-future quantum computers
- investigating the applicability of quantum machine learning techniques to real-world problems from application partners
- implementation and testing of algorithmic concepts with real data using QML software libraries such as Pennylane
- evaluating recent technological and algorithmic developments for current quantum computers and those available in the near future
- leading contributions to technical reports, scientific articles and policy papers
- the co-supervision of theses
- PhD in physics, computer science, mathematics or comparable fields
- Research experience in the area of quantum algorithms (ideally quantum machine learning)
- Proven organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in interdisciplinary teams
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Ideally good German language skills, both written and spoken
- Ideally experience in software development
We work on the very latest issues that impact our society and are offering you the chance to actively help in shaping the change! We support you in your work with:
- A large research campus with green spaces, offering the best possible means for networking with colleagues and pursuing sports alongside work
- Here, you can note any specifics that apply to the vacancy
- Comprehensive training courses and individual opportunities for personal and professional further development
- Extensive company health management
- Ideal conditions for balancing work and private life, as well as a family-friendly corporate policy
- Flexible work (location) arrangements, e.g. remote work
- Targeted services for international employees, e.g. through our International Advisory Service
We offer you an exciting and varied role in an international and interdisciplinary working environment. The position is initially for a fixed term of 2 years, with possible long-term prospects. Salary and social benefits will conform to the provisions of the Collective Agreement for the Public Service (TVöD-Bund) depending on the applicant’s qualifications and the precise nature of the tasks assigned to them.
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, e.g. in terms of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation / identity, and social, ethnic and religious origin. A diverse and inclusive working environment with equal opportunities in which everyone can realize their potential is important to us.
Post Doctoral Associate In The Center For Quantum And Topological Systems, Dr. Hisham Sati, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Description The Center for Quantum and Topological Systems (CQTS) at New York University (NYU) Abu Dhabi, UAE invites applications for a Research Associate / Postdoctoral Associate position, in t...
Postdoctoral Researcher Metaphors In Popular Scientific Communication On Quantum Science And Technology, Leiden University, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Postdoctoral researcher - metaphors in popular-scientific communication on quantum science and technology Postdoctoral researcher - metaphors in popular-scientific communication on quantum science...
Research Assistant Entanglement Assisted Network Development , Technical University of Munich, Germany, 6 days ago
10.01.2023, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are looking for a full-time (TVL-E13) research assistant on the topic of Entanglement-Assisted Network Development, who is to work in close collaboration...
Postdoc In Experimental Quantum Optomechanics, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 1 day ago
We invite applications for a PostDoctoral position in experimental quantum optomechanics. This research project is part of a larger Chalmers project (2023-2028) aimed at realizing optomechanical s...
Post Doctoral Position In Quantum Optics Of Atomic Arrays, Institute of Photonic Sciences, Luxembourg, 7 days ago
ICFO is offering a postdoctoral position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientist who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment...
Research Fellow (Energetics Of Quantum Measurement), Centre For Quantum Technologies, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
About the Centre for Quantum Technologies The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research centre of excellence in Singapore. It brings together physicists, computer scientists and engineer...