‘Forschungsgesellschaft für Arbeitsphysiologie und Arbeitsschutz e.V. Dortmund’ (legal entity name) is a research institution institutionally funded by the German Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and the State of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is the sponsor of ’Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors at TU Dortmund’ (IfADo). IfADo explores the risks and potentials of modern work in interdisciplinary approaches. We combine the disciplines of Ergonomics, Immunology, Toxicology, Psychology and Neurosciences.
The Department of Psychology and Neurosciences is looking for a
post-doctoral researcher (f/m/d)
The position is limited to a period of 4 years.
The consortium project NEUROTWIN (funded by the EU, FETPROACT) applies neurophysiological methods (TMS, tDCS, EEG, MRT) to study oscillatory brain activity in healthy individuals of different age groups.
Description of activities
- Planning and implementation of research projects
- Supervision of PhD students
- Application of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques and functional imaging
- Evaluation of research results including statistical analysis (including general linear model, functional connectivity, MRS, EEG-analyses)
- Publication of the research in international journals
- Active participation in national and international conferences
- Willingness to collaborate in interdisciplinary projects
- a doctoral degree in neuroscience, biology, psychology, medicine or similar
- Interest in scientific work, and to lead a research project
- Excellent knowledge of collecting and evaluating neurophysiological data (e.g. TMS, tDCS, EEG, MRT)
- excellent written and oral command of the English language
- above-average communication and organizational skills
What can you expect?
A dynamic, highly motivated international working group, offering opportunities for cooperation and exchange as well as for developing your own ideas.
- A full-time position with (currently) 39,83 hours per week
- Remuneration and social benefits based on the collective agreement for the public service
- All social benefits provided by working for the public service: e.g. an annual bonus, payment of benefits
- an interesting, responsible and varied workplace
- flexible working hours to enable the reconciliation of family and career
- good accessibility by public transport
- attractive region with many cultural activities
The IfADo promotes the professional equality of women and men and is certified accordingly. We are also committed to diversity and actively promote equal opportunities for all employees regardless of their origin, religion, ideology, health impairment, age or sexual identity.
The application of female researchers is explicitly encouraged.
In case of equal qualifications, application of severely disabled candidates have priority.
If you have questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Nitsche, Nitsche(at)ifado.de , Phone: 0231/1084-301/302.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your meaningful application documents with all relevant certificates until the 20.1.2021 preferably by mail to bewerbung(at)ifado.de.
Alternative you can send your application* by post to the following address:
Forschungsgesellschaft für Arbeitsphysiologie und Arbeitsschutz e.V.
*We ask you to submit application documents only in copies and not in folders as the documents are not returned. These will be destroyed by privacy after expiration of the retention period.
General information about the Research Centre can be found here www.ifado.de.
University Assistant (Prae Doc), Faculty of Psychology, Austria, 24 days ago
The Faculty of Psychology includes the Dean’s office, a StudyServiceCenter and • the Department of Cognition, Emotion, and Methods in Psychology, • the Department of Clinical and Health Psychology...
Research Assistants And Doctoral Student Positions Under An Erc Starting Grant On The Organization... (# Of Pos: 3), University of Coimbra, Portugal, 4 days ago
The Proaction Laboratory (Perception and Recognition of Objects and Actions ; Jorge Almeida’s Lab) at the University of Coimbra , Portugal is looking for motivated and bright Research Assistants a...
Research Collaborator In Analysis Of Physiological Signals Related To The Level And Content Of..., IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, Italy, 25 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
Postdoc Arsenic Iron Interactions Towards Removal From Groundwater For Drinking, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 15 days ago
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities. The TU Delft offers a customisable compensation package, a discount on health insurance and sport...
University Assistant (Ph D Position), University of Innsbruck, Austria, 19 days ago
Start date/duration Job profile: University Assistant (PhD position, 19 hours/week), Department of Zoology, as soon as possible up to 01.11.2024. Job description: In this position you are expected...
University Assistant (Ph D Position), University of Innsbruck, Austria, 8 days ago
Start date/duration as soon as possible for 4 years Job profile: In this position you are expected to write a dissertation in the area of management accounting and control. You will contribute to ...