20.03.2017, Wissenschaftliches Personal
The team of the Chair of Sport and Health Management conducts research and teaches in the area of sport and health care management. The research focuses on consumer behavior. We conduct empirical studies using state of-the-art research methods and publish the results in leading international journals. The research often takes place in cooperation with both partners from international universities and renowned companies. The Chair of Sport and Health Management offers one position (beginning from June 1, 2017 or earlier) as PhD or Postdoc Position at 60% level (24 hours per week), for 3.5 years in time; an extension is possible.
• Conduct research and teach classes (at both the Bachelor and the Master level; in English)
• Conduct empirical research. You should enjoy designing and analyzing empirical studies, presenting the results at international conferences, and publishing the results in high-impact journals
• Teach classes in various study programs. You should enjoy supporting Bachelor and Master students in class and with their theses
• You will be engaged in administrative tasks to a necessary amount
• You have a university degree and above-average grades in business, psychology, sports/health science, or in interdisciplinary fields such as sport management/economics and health care management/economics
• You are willing to contribute to excellent research and teaching standards
• You are highly interested in conducting primary research and have good knowledge about statistical methods
• You enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams; including traveling to international partners
• You should be willing to learn German while you work at the TUM
What We Offer:
We offer a pleasant work environment in a team that thinks and acts globally. We provide guidance with your PhD thesis or postdoc studies and help applicants to pursue their personal goals. The work is practically relevant and is directed to stakeholders in the fields of sports and health.
TUM is an equal opportunity employer. TUM aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore particularly
welcomes applications by women. Applicants with severe disabilities will be given priority consideration given
Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2017.
Please send the letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of key documents, such as transcripts and degree certificates, list of publications, other supporting documents, and name and contact information of two professional references to email@example.com. Please indicate what date you would be willing to start at TUM if you have not finished your degree yet. (You may apply if you have not finished your degree yet.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (phone +49 89 289 24558) if you have any questions.
Postdoctoral Fellow In Preventive And Social Medicine, University of Otago, New Zealand, about 23 hours ago
Postdoctoral Fellow in Preventive and Social Medicine-1701654 DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE Our Department The Department of Preventive and Social Medicine is one of seven Departmen...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Preventive And Social Medicine, University of Otago, New Zealand, 3 days ago
DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE Our Department The Department of Preventive and Social Medicine is one of seven Departments within the Dunedin School of Medicine. Our work is broad an...
Research Sister, University Hospital Southampton, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
The University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust has a unique opportunity for an experienced nurse to join the Trust Wide Research team as a Research Sister/Charge Nurse for our Gastro Tea...
Bioethics Fellowship, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 3 hours ago
Position Description: The Department of Bioethics is pleased to offer a limited number of two-year post-doctoral and post-baccalaureate fellowships. Fellows participate in the activities and the i...
Assistant Research Fellow Biopharmaceutics/Cell Biology, University of Otago, New Zealand, 19 days ago
SCHOOL OF PHARMACY Our School The Otago School of Pharmacy is the oldest in the country and prides itself on achieving excellence in pharmaceutical care. We aim for excellence in research and rese...
Postdoc (1 Fte), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
1 Postdoctoral researcher on Data Analytics for Trade Lane Risk Assessments and Control (1.0 fte) within the Operations, Planning, Accounting and Control (OPAC) Group of the School of Industrial E...