31.05.2023, Wissenschaftliches Personal
Opportunity of a Lifetime: Ready for a startup challenge? Join 2NA FISH, a Munich-based biotech startup on a groundbreaking mission to revolutionize cancer diagnostics. We seek a Molecular Biology Project Lead to shape the future of spatial transcriptomics and fight cancer impactfully.
Your responsibilities at 2NA FISH:
- Drive the development of new RNA-related technology
- Plan and conduct experiments, seeking input from the team
- Manage collaborations within the wet-lab team
- Present convincing results internally and externally
- Troubleshoot, improve, scale, and validate technology
- Strategically develop our technology and business
- Establish a knowledge-sharing process across the scientific team
What you should bring to 2NA FISH:
- PhD in Molecular Biology or related field from a reputable institution
- Proficient in molecular techniques (PCR, RT-qPCR, cloning, gels)
- Experience with RNA work and cell culture
- Published or publishing in high-impact peer-reviewed journals (IF>5)
- Stay updated on scientific research and literature
- High scientific standards and integrity
- Optional plus: Knowledgeable in cancer biology, particularly pancreatic cancer
Desired scientific skills/experience:
- Familiarity with microRNAs and establishing new techniques
- Proficiency in RNA sequencing, ISH-based techniques
- Working with human/murine tissue samples, histology/pathology stainings
- Experience with organoids/3D cell and tissue culture Involvement in retrospective clinical studies
Desired soft skills/personality:
- Highly driven and motivated
- Strong team player with a great scientific network
- Desire to impact real patients and find fulfilment in your work
- Kaizen attitude, always striving for improvement
- Leadership/management experience
- Honest and humble communication
- Fluent in English, basic German (B1) desired
Why you should join us @2NA FISH:
- Traction: We won the Medical Valley Award and the highest possible EXIST grant
- Purpose: Our innovation will change cancer diagnostics, saving millions worldwide
- Compensation: Industry-standard E13-3 salary AND a share in our company (VESOP)
- Responsibility: High responsibility from day 1 and influence over 2NA FISH's future
- Science-lovers: Cutting-edge scientific work & discussions at our modern TUM-lab
- Career development: Your role can grow with us, with possible leadership positions
- Dream-Team-Work: We love to celebrate our successes together at fun team events
- Flexible work: We support flexible and remote work arrangements outside of lab work.
Data Protection Information:
When you apply for a position with the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal information. With regard to personal information, please take note of the Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. (data protection information on collecting and processing personal data contained in your application in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). By submitting your application, you confirm that you have acknowledged the above data protection information of TUM.
Technical Assistant (Bta/Mta/Cta Or Equivalent) (M/F/D) , Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany, about 5 hours ago
23/11/2023 Technical Assistant (BTA/MTA/CTA or equivalent) (m/f/d) Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. The group of Dr. Meritxell Huch is looking for a T...
Assistant/Associate/Visiting Professor At The Department Of Mechanical Engineering, NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
About the Department: The Mechanical Engineering program at New Uzbekistan University stands out for its unique collaboration with the Chair of Computational Mechanical Engineering at the Technica...
6 Months Internship Or Master Thesis (M/F/D) | Cancer Metabolism, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany, 11 days ago
Job Code: 2023_48 Job Offer from November 22, 2023 The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry (MPIB) in Martinsried is one of the world's leading research institutions in the fields of biochemistry...
Molecular Biologist For The Genetic Perturbation Platform, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 13 days ago
20 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company University of Copenhagen Research Field Biological sciences » Biology Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Country Denmark Application Dea...
Research Associate (Cancer Science Institute), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, 20 days ago
14 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Biological sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Count...
Molecular Biologist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 days ago
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research (CBMR) Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are seeking a Staff Scientist with a background in molecular b...