30.03.2023, Wissenschaftliches Personal
The TUM SEED Center for Sustainable Energies, Entrepreneurship and Development at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) aims at offering higher education at the intersection of sustainable energies and entrepreneurship and conducting research to contribute to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (www.seed.tum.de). The TUM SEED Center is funded by DAAD and collaborates with eight leading technical universities in the Global South, including Bahir Dar University (Ethiopia), Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (India), Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Kenya), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana), Makerere University (Uganda), Namibia University of Science and Technology (Namibia), and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Peru). TUM SEED Center is looking for:
Junior Project Coordinator m/f/d (100%)
The position will start on June 1, 2023 until December 31, 2024 (with the possibility of prolongation).
Your tasks include:
• Support the coordination of project activities and timelines to ensure timely and successful completion of project deliverables
• Assist in the development of project work plans and budgets in collaboration with senior project coordinator
• Monitor project progress and prepare regular updates
• Conduct research and analysis to support project design and implementation
• Liaise with project partners and stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration
• Organize project events, workshops, and meetings
• Responsible for international academic exchange at TUM, including tasks such as hotel bookings, organising excursions and preparing a welcome event
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as project management, business administration, or international development
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• First experience with project coordination or management preferred
• Familiarity with DAAD and BMZ rules and regulations are considered an asset
• Highly attractive position as junior project coordinator (100%)
• Flexible working hours (in terms of time and location)
• Nice working atmosphere in a truly international team
• Possibility to work at one of the leading universities worldwide and acquire new skills
TUM strives to increase the proportion of women. Qualified women are therefore particularly encouraged to apply. Severely disabled persons will be given preference if their suitability and qualifications are essentially the same. Employment is in accordance with qualifications with appropriate remuneration pursuant to the collective agreement for the public service of the Länder (remuneration group TV-L 9).
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, references) in a pdf file no later than April 16, 2023 to Mrs. Lara Knödler (email@example.com), Technische Universität München, TUM SEED Center, Alte Akademie 14, 85354 Freising, Germany. For more information relating the TUM SEED Center you can visit the webpage: www.seed.tum.de or LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/tum-seed-center/.
Data Protection Notice
When applying for a position at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you submit personal data. Please, note our data protection information in accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) regarding the collection and processing of personal data in the context of your application. By submitting your application, you confirm that you have taken note of the TUM's data protection information.
Data Protection Information:
When you apply for a position with the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you are submitting personal information. With regard to personal information, please take note of the Datenschutzhinweise gemäß Art. 13 Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) zur Erhebung und Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten im Rahmen Ihrer Bewerbung. (data protection information on collecting and processing personal data contained in your application in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). By submitting your application, you confirm that you have acknowledged the above data protection information of TUM.
Kontakt: Lara Knödler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Postdoctoral Scientist (M/F/D) Molecular Modeling, Leibniz, Germany, 4 days ago
The Leibniz Institute for Food Systems Biology at the Technical University of Munich (Leibniz-LSB@TUM) is a research institution of the Leibniz Association that combines methods of basic biomolecu...
Dean Of The School Of Engineering, NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
About the Department: School of Engineering is the first school that was launched at New Uzbekistan University in 2021. Currently, it has three departments: Chemical and Materials Engineering; Me...
Assistant/Associate/Visiting Professor In School Of Engineering, NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
About the Department: School of Engineering is the first school that was launched at New Uzbekistan University in 2021. Currently, it has three departments: Chemical and Materials Engineering; Mec...
Assistant/Associate/Visiting Professor In School Of Engineering, NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY, Uzbekistan, 8 days ago
31 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY Research Field Computer science Engineering Engineering Chemistry Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R...
Internship In Fish Ecology/Fish Migration, ETH, Switzerland, 12 days ago
Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is an internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH Domain (Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology). Eaw...
Research Assistent Salary Grade 13 Tv L Berliner Hochschulen, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany, 2 days ago
4 Jun 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Technische Universität Braunschweig Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Germany Application Deadline 30 ...