As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are relevant to industry demands while working on research projects in SIT.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver on an applied research project to develop an automated crystallization platform with predictive control capability.
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI), Co-PI and the research team members to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Undertake these responsibilities in the project:
- Build a crystallization system complete with multiple Process Analytical Tools (PATs)
- Develop the crystallization process for an API, given specific processing constraints/outcomes.
- Develop crystallization kinetics models, as input for process control algorithm.
- Conduct multiple crystallization experiments (overnight experiment is possible, depending on needs)
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple interdisciplinary groups to achieve project deliverables.
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Have relevant competence in the areas of Chemical Engineering, Crystallization process development, and/or Process Analytical Tools (Raman, IR, Particle size etc).
- Have a PhD in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry/ Process engineering or other related field. Outstanding Degree holder with relevant experience are also encourage to apply.
- Knowledge of model predictive control, machine learning, signal processing or experience in pharmaceutical industries and R&D will be advantageous.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Researcher In Physics – Bio & Quantum Optics For Medical Imaging (Pa2022/2834) , University of Lund, Sweden, 1 day ago
Description of the workplace The Division of Atomic Physics at the Physics Department, Faculty of Engineering (LTH), Lund University, Sweden has a staff of over 50 researchers including guest rese...
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Engineered Quantum Systems, UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Full time 12 months fixed term employment, located on the Camperdown Campus at the School of Physics Opportunity to contribute to the research focused on quantum simulation and sensing using trapp...
Post Doctoral Research Associate Antiviral X Chem , Diamond Light Source ;, Andorra, 3 days ago
Salary £33,963 - £39,955 Fixed Term Contract until May 2025 Full Time or Part Time considered Ref: 10916 About Us Diamond Light Source is the UK’s national synchrotron science facility. By acceler...
Research Assistant Nanobioelectronics And Biosensors Group, ICN2, Spain, about 16 hours ago
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its rese...
Post Doctor Position Focussed On Methylmercury Formation In Oxygen Deficient Coastal Seas , Umeå University, Sweden, about 4 hours ago
The Department of Chemistry is hiring a biogeochemistry postdoc for a research project on the formation of methylmercury in oxygen deficient coastal seas. The employment is full-time for two years...
Moritz Schlick Postdoc, “Quantum Computing For Excited State Chemistry And Chemical Dynamics”, UNIVERSITY OF VIENNA, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Moritz Schlick Postdoc position in the field of “Quantum Computing for excited state chemistry and chemical dynamics” The Moritz Schlick early-career programme (MSECP) at the University of Vienna ...