We are looking for multiple Researchers to participate in a new AI in Healthcare project at the Institute of Data Science and the School of Computing , National University of Singapore. The project is funded under the “AI in Health Grand Challenge ” by AI Singapore, led by Professors Wynne Hsu, Mong-Li Lee and Chee-Yong Chan together with clinicians from Singhealth, which is one of Singapore's largest healthcare provider.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for undertaking in-depth research and innovation in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence and big data that lead to publications in top-tier international conferences and journals, as well as real-world implementations. He/she will be working closely with the Principal Investigator and lab members on one or more research projects with external collaborators on interesting and challenging real-world datasets and problem statements.
- Develop and implement new concepts and algorithms in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Research and be up-to-date on state-of-the-art methodologies in related technical fields and application domains
- Develop ideas for application of research outcomes
- Contribute to knowledge exchange and knowledge transfer activities with external partners and collaborators
- Writing or contributing to publications for disseminating research findings
- Make demos and presentations for exhibiting work at appropriate events.
- A PhD in Computer Science or equivalent, with specialization related to data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence or databases;
- Computational thinking with proven ability to conduct independent research with a strong and relevant publication record;
- Experienced in working with a diverse range of data types – prior experience in data analytics and machine learning for healthcare applications would be a plus;
- Experienced in using the latest machine learning, AI, and big data platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills in English; and
- Experienced in working in a team, with people of diverse skillsets, including industry end-users
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Research Fellow, Healthcare Ai And Data Analytics, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job Description Research Fellow For “Healthcare Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics” The above positions are now available to support the Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor Feng Me...
Research Assistant, Healthcare Data Science, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
The Role We are looking to recruit Research Assistants to join our project in healthcare data science. These projects are hosted at the Institute of Data Science , National University of Singapore...
Research Fellow (Ai Technology) Ai Singapore, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 28 days ago
Job Description AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The programm...
Research Assistant, Computer Science, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly c...
Research Fellow (Structural Health Monitoring), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 43 minutes ago
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Job Description: To design fibre optic sensors installati...
Researcher In Explainable Ai And Medical Natural Language Processing, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 20 days ago
(ref. BAP-2022-571) Laatst aangepast : 20/07/2022 We offer a two-year research position for a postdoctoral or predoctoral scientist on the topic of explainable AI in the context of natural languag...