The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is a public autonomous university and the third largest university by intake in Singapore. SIT’s mission is to innovate with industry, through an integrated applied learning and research approach, so as to contribute to the economy and society. Singapore is the small city with a big dream. We are home to the best talent and have the world’s highest per capital investment in science and technology.
We have an opening for Research Fellow or Research Engineer. The selected applicant is expected to lead and pursue high-quality research in applied artificial intelligence and sustainability that lead to publications in top-tier international conferences and journals, as well as real-world implementations. If interested, please send your resume including a cover letter, CV and a brief statement of your work undertaken in previous work.
- Collaborate with partners from both the academia and the industry to lead and/or conduct innovative research on, but not limited to 5G, AI, sustainability, etc.
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI) to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Participate in computer science related laboratories and tutorials for undergraduate students.
- Interview and supervise student assistants in the project.
- (Research Fellow) PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- (Research Engineer) Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven ability to conduct independent research with a relevant publication record
- Outstanding data analytics, mathematical, and computer modelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills in English
- Self-driven and strong team spirit
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard Time
Postdoctoral Fellow, Psychology, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago
Job Description Yale-NUS College is a highly selective liberal arts and science college in Singapore. Co-founded by Yale University and the National University of Singapore, the College is committ...
Research Fellow / Engineer (Graphics), SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (SIT), United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Looking for a research fellow or research engineer to bring technical programming chops in the areas of computer graphics and immersive technologies (AR/VR/MR/XR), and to implement advanced usabil...
Research Fellow (Geographic Information Science / System), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Description The Department of Geography at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for a full-time Research Fellow (RF) position in Geographic Information Science/Syste...
Research Fellow, Microbiology And Immunology, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Fellow in the Laboratory of Molecular RNA Virology and Antiviral Strategies (MARVAS) which is hosted in the D...
Research Fellow (Computer Science), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly comm...
Research Fellow (Chronic Diseases), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Description Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health: Research Fellow – Chronic diseases The Saw Swee Hock School of Public He...