A Postdoctoral Fellow position is immediately available in Optical Bioimaging Lab in Dept of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful candidate will be involved in optical biospectroscopy (SERS, Raman and florescence, etc) and microscopy imaging in biomedicine.
The candidates should have a PhD degree in one of the following disciplines: Applied Physics/Biophysics, Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Physics, computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering or related area (e.g., analytical chemistry, informatics, biostatistics, signal processing etc.), or equivalent.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed CV together with three references listed via email to:
Prof. Zhiwei Huang
Optical Bioimaging Lab
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
National University of Singapore
Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Fax: (65) 6872-3069
- Hands-on experience in SERS, Raman, FT-IR, L-MS, GC/LC-MS, NMR, chemometrics, and optical instrumentation, biomedical optics and imaging, such as optical spectroscopy, microscopy, and fiber optics and optical design, etc., are preferred.
- Excellent skills in chemoinformatics, bioinformatics, QSAR/QSPR/ADME modelling, statistical experimental design, high throughput screening, library design, machine learning and virtual screens are preferred.
- Proficiency in analytical chemistry and multivariate data analysis, particularly FT-IR/Raman, HPLC, GC, MS, XPS, NMR, SEM spectroscopy.
- Proficiency in biostatics and C++, MATLAB programming and GUI design, and preferably chemometric software development.
- Experience in biophotonics and biomedical Raman spectroscopy and FT-IR is advantageous.
- Experience in SERS fabrications, cell culture and tissue handlings are plus.
- Proficiency in biostatistics (e.g., multivariate analysis), machine learning, and programming using C++, python, Matlab, Labview are advantageous.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
3 Year Postdoc / Scientist Position In The Field Of Mid Ir Frequency Comb Spectroscopy, Empa, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
The Laboratory for Air Pollution / Environmental Technology has an opening for a 3-year postdoc / scientist position in the field of mid-IR frequency comb spectroscopy The project is aimed at the ...
Research Associate (Szkopek), McGill University, Canada, 14 days ago
Duties: As part of your appointment in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the Faculty of Engineering, you are expected to carry out and support all aspects of research under ...
Postdoc Position On Liquid Electrolytes For Next Generation Lithium Ion Batteries, Empa, Switzerland, 10 days ago
Empa’s Laboratory Materials for Energy Conversion focuses on materials and device innovation for sustainable energy conversion and storage technologies. We are offering a Postdoc position on liqui...
Postdoctoral Research Associate (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 18 hours ago
The Max-Born Institute for Nonlinear Optics and Short Pulse Spectroscopy (MBI) conducts basic research in the field of nonlinear optics and ultrafast dynamics arising from the interaction of light...
Research Fellow, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
Job Description Design and synthesis of organic compounds. Design and synthesis of nanoparticles for biomedical applications. Characterization of nanomaterials. Conduct cell and bacteria experimen...
Postdoc Position In All Solid State Batteries, Empa, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
Empa - the place where innovation starts Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and th...