- Ph.D. or professional title, master's degree, master's degree in engineering or its equivalent, completion of the course to improve pedagogical qualifications
- meeting the conditions specified in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended)
- advanced English language skills (min. B2 level)
- fluent knowledge of the Polish language
- completion of an improving pedagogical qualifications course
- scientific publications on topics such as European Union's regional policy and its role in socio-economic development and methods of modelling uncertainty
- didactic publications in the field of microeconomics
- publications in the journal indexed in Web of Science database
- good knowledge of econometric and statistical methods (including panel data econometrics)
- experience in organizing scientific conferences
Postdoctoral Fellow On Decision Support In Food Systems, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 16 hours ago
We are looking for a Postdoc who is curious to analyze how food systems get affected by different classes of uncertainties. Position (Post-doctoral) Researcher Department(s) Industrial Engineering...
Research Associate/ Post Doc (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, 7 days ago
The Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development e. V. in Dresden advertises the following position at the earliest possible date (according to the German law on fixed-term contr...
Postdoctoral Position: Individual, Team And Organizational Management Of Uncertainty , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 20 hours ago
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 100%, Zurich, temporary The Chair of Work a...
Economics Teaching Assistants Winter 2021, McGill University, Canada, 11 days ago
Positions only available to McGill graduate students . For information on each position, refer to the job postings on the Department's website: https://www.mcgill.ca/economics/job/teaching-assista...
Post Doc Within The Department Of Business Administration (Pa2020/3556), University of Lund, Sweden, about 3 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Getting My Research Into Journals June 2021 , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
1095083 Course Getting my research into journals - June 2021 Faculty Peter Maskell, Professor, Department of Strategy and Innovation, CBS Keld Laursen, Professor, Department of Strategy and Innova...