Tallinn University invites applications for Researcher in Digital Transformation to commence on 1 September 2019 (or later). The status of the position is two years with possible extension.
Researcher in Digital Transformation (hereafter Researcher) conducts research and development activities under supervision of an experienced academic person in digital transformation that focus to the problems of educational innovation through digital technologies. Participates in international cooperation as well as cooperation with the industry.
More information about the project and positions on DT website .
The candidate must have a doctoral degree. We expect the candidates have done research in Computer Science, Information Science, Educational Science or in a related area, and show evidence of exceptional research promise in the research area described above.
Experience of participating in research and development projects is recommended.
- participates in research and development activities,
- participates in preparation of project proposals;
- publishes in international journals and presents on international conferences;
- teaches and supervises students at the first and second levels of higher education;
- participates in administrative and development activities of the School of Digital Technologies and outside the school.
Load: 1,0, including teaching at least in the amount of 5% of the work load.
Salary: 2500 euros (incl. direct taxes as income tax, unemployment insurance and the funded pension payment which are withheld from the salary automatically by the employer).
Language skills: English (on the level necessary for conducting research and teaching).
Additional information: please refer your administrative questions to firstname.lastname@example.org , and questions on content to professor Peeter Normak, email@example.com , +372 516 5828.
The candidates are expected to submit by 5th August 2019 (including) to Personnel Office of Tallinn University (Narva mnt 25, room T-218, 10120, Tallinn, or digitally signed to firstname.lastname@example.org ), with the title “Academic competition” the following documents (in PDF-format if possible):
- A signed application-motivation letter addressed to the Rector in which the candidate provides an overview of the aims that he or she will pursue in the project period;
- A Curriculum Vitae (PDF) ;
- Copies of the documents proving the qualification to hold the position and its annexes;
Originals of the document proving qualification and its annexes or certified copies may be requested from the candidate. If a degree has been earned abroad, an assessment from the ENIC/NARIC Centre certifying the correspondence of that qualification to the requirements established for the employment position, may be requested from the candidate.
- A list of research publications that sets out in a separate section the research work published in international editions that have an international editorial board and employ a peer review system;
- Link to the full text of, or, if it is not possible, a file consisting of one representative research publication.
Digital Initiatives And Metadata Librarian, University of Toronto, Canada, about 3 hours ago
The Wyndham Robertson Library at Hollins University in Roanoke, Virginia is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Digital Initiatives and Metadata Librarian. Early career librarians are...
Ui Designer (M/F) Digital History, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, about 19 hours ago
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international university. The University of Luxembourg is recruiting for the Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH) a: UI Des...
Assistant Professor In Journalism Studies (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 15 hours ago
Excellent research assessments and growing student numbers enable the Department of Media Studies and Journalism of the University of Groningen to hire an assistant professor in Journalism Studies...
Head, Digital Strategy & Technology, And Digital Initiatives Librarian, University of Toronto, Canada, 28 days ago
The McLaughlin Library at the University of Guelph invites applications for a dynamic, creative, collaborative librarian to fill the newly established position of head, Digital Strategy & Technolo...
Project Manager Associate, Digital Initiatives, Arizona State University, United States, about 23 hours ago
56900BR Campus: West Proj Mgr Assoc, Digital Init Job Description The Office of Digital Learning in Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Project Man...
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor In Mass Communications, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
The Opportunity Zayed University is fully accredited in the UAE and by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education in the US. The College is accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education...