Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting research in the field of Information Systems.
- Preparing and implementing research projects under the supervision of senior staff.
- Supervising master's and doctoral students.
- Publishing in high-impact scientific journals and participating in highly ranked scientific conferences.
- Assisting in teaching activities on the need arising.
- Participation in the work of the university’s decision-making bodies is recommended.
- The Research Fellow will participate in the Horizon 2020 Innovation Action project "Pilots for Healthy and Active Ageing” (Pharaon), where she or he will be responsible for meeting the user and technical requirements that have been defined in the project. The Research Fellow is expected to further develop the relevant methods and techniques. As the project is dealing with older adults, explicit attention should be paid to satisfying emotional (affective) user requirements, in addition to functional and non-functional user requirements.
See also job description .
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
See also requirements for teaching and research staff .
- Internationally recognised professional research (in the area of requirements engineering or in a related area), the volume of which is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
- Experience in interdisciplinary research work.
- Experience in the supervision of master’s and doctoral students is recommended.
Required language skills
Excellent command of English. Knowledge of Estonian is an advantage.
Starting at 01.09.2021, temporary contract to 31.05.2024.
Salary: Starting from 2500 euros (gross) per month depending on the candidate’s qualifications and work experience. The total annual payroll starts from 40 000 euros, which includes employer taxes.
See also UT salary rules .
It is a postdoctoral position.
The starting date of the position can be negotiated.
This position is funded by the Horizon 2020 Innovation Action "Pilots for Healthy and Active Ageing”.
Further information can be provided by Associate Professor Kuldar Taveter, firstname.lastname@example.org .
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: email@example.com ; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet ) following documents:
Number of copies: 1
See also Application documents and notification of results
Web site for additional job details
Postdoctoral Fellow, Ghent University, Belgium, about 17 hours ago
Job description We have a vacancy for a postdoctoral fellowship in the frame of a European research project in collaboration with renowned EU steel manufacturers and leading European research inst...
Postdoc In Sustainability Assessment Of Crop Protection In Europe Using Gis, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
Do you want to build a career in developing science-based solutions for addressing society’s grand sustainability challenges? Do you want to work with international front-runners in agronomy, envi...
3 Fulltime Phd Research Positions At Erasmus School Of Law , Erasmus School of Law ;, Netherlands, 23 days ago
Driven by its ambition to expand its position as a leading research institute in Europe, Erasmus School of Law is recruiting 3 fulltime PhD research positions at Erasmus School of Law (start in Ja...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Philosophy (Nano Bubbles), University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 14 hours ago
The department of philosophy of the University of Twente (UT) seeks to appoint a Postdoctoral researcher in philosophy (3 years) to join the ERC funded NanoBubbles project. In this exciting new ro...
Open Rank Faculty Position In Translation And Interpreting , The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen ;, China, 21 days ago
School of Humanities and Social Science now invites applications and nominations for: Open Rank Faculty Position in Translation and Interpreting (Ref.AC2021/015/01) The Chinese University of Hong ...
Student Assistant (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, 12 days ago
The Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung gGmbH (WZB Berlin Social Science Centre), research department Institutions and Political Inequality IPI (Director: Professor Macartan Humphreys)...