Research Administration Office of Tallinn´s University is seeking to recruit
R&D PROJECT WRITER-ADVISER
What you will be doing:
- writing R&D projects and establishing the project writing service at the university;
- preparing large-scale R&D projects at the university, participating in writing such projects and organising their ex-ante appraisal;
- providing advice to project managers throughout a project life cycle in collaboration with other R&D specialists
- searching R&D related financing information from different international funding sources and databases;
- compiling standard documentation and information related to R&D projects;
- communicating with project funders and partners, both in Estonia and abroad, incl. participation in project auditing;
- participation in cross-cutting R&D working groups and networks.
You are welcome to join us if you have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent university degree, 5 years of relevant R&D project writing/management experience; PhD is an advantage;
- knowledge of Estonian R&D and higher education system;
- previous successful experience in writing and obtaining EU framework and/or structural funds projects;
- knowledge of international R&D funding sources and databases;
- excellent English (written and spoken), other language skills (e.g. Estonian, Russian) are an advantage;
- good computer skills and experience in using office software;
- You are a highly organised person with team work orientation but also demonstrate the ability to work independently; you have very good inter-personal and communication skills, and high routine and stress resilience.
Interesting and challenging work in a public university, professional working colleagues and environment, professional development opportunities and a 35-day annual holiday.
Start date: as soon as possible.
It is possible to negotiate part-time employment.
In order to apply: Please send your CV and a letter of intent (incl request for remuneration) 27th of January by e-mail to email@example.com or apply via the CV-Online system .
Successful applicants will be contacted within a week after the application deadline. Other applicants will be contacted within a month after the application deadline.
Dr Madis Saluveer
Acting Head, Research Administration Office
Phone +372 640 9249, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Adviser Health Science (Wellington), University of Otago, New Zealand, about 5 hours ago
Research Adviser - Health Science (Wellington)-1901697 RESEARCH & ENTERPRISE DIVISION RESEARCH & ENTERPRISE OFFICE Who we are Turning 150 years old this year, the University of Otago is New Zealan...
Head Of Center For Projects In Education And Teaching (80 100%), ETH, Switzerland, 3 days ago
Job Type / Workload Academic: Job 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Education / Culture Functional Area Administration / Public Authorities Salary 0 / Entry date January 1, 1 immediately Regio...
Silicon Detector Physicist, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago
Company Description At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world's largest and most comp...
Full Professor In Artificial Intelligence And Data Theory, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
25 more days to apply Project description Our society is changing.Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies are playing an increasingly important role in our society. To this end Leide...
Student For / Internship Project Manager Umcg Research Bv, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Department Internships and thesis Work location Groningen Apply no later than 03 November 2019 Working environment The UMCG Research BV is looking for an intern project manager for the period of 6...
Administrative Specialist 80 100%, University of Basel, Switzerland, about 11 hours ago
Administrative Specialist 80-100% The Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) is a world-leading institute in global health with a particular focus on low- and middle-income countri...