Research Administration Office of Tallinn´s University is seeking to recruit
R&D PROJECT WRITER-ADVISER
What you will be doing:
- writing R&D projects and establishing the project writing service at the university;
- preparing large-scale R&D projects at the university, participating in writing such projects and organising their ex-ante appraisal;
- providing advice to project managers throughout a project life cycle in collaboration with other R&D specialists
- searching R&D related financing information from different international funding sources and databases;
- compiling standard documentation and information related to R&D projects;
- communicating with project funders and partners, both in Estonia and abroad, incl. participation in project auditing;
- participation in cross-cutting R&D working groups and networks.
You are welcome to join us if you have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent university degree, 5 years of relevant R&D project writing/management experience; PhD is an advantage;
- knowledge of Estonian R&D and higher education system;
- previous successful experience in writing and obtaining EU framework and/or structural funds projects;
- knowledge of international R&D funding sources and databases;
- excellent English (written and spoken), other language skills (e.g. Estonian, Russian) are an advantage;
- good computer skills and experience in using office software;
- You are a highly organised person with team work orientation but also demonstrate the ability to work independently; you have very good inter-personal and communication skills, and high routine and stress resilience.
Interesting and challenging work in a public university, professional working colleagues and environment, professional development opportunities and a 35-day annual holiday.
Start date: as soon as possible.
It is possible to negotiate part-time employment.
In order to apply: Please send your CV and a letter of intent (incl request for remuneration) 27th of January by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the CV-Online system .
Successful applicants will be contacted within a week after the application deadline. Other applicants will be contacted within a month after the application deadline.
Dr Madis Saluveer
Acting Head, Research Administration Office
Phone +372 640 9249, e-mail email@example.com
Perspectives In Organizational Analysis (Runs Annually) , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 4 hours ago
1045950 Course Perspectives in Organizational Analysis (Runs annually) Faculty Paul du Gay, Lasse Folke Henriksen, Tor Hernes, Jan Mouritsen, Sara Muhr, Majken Schultz, Morten Thanning Vendelø, an...
Researcher, Department Of Peace And Conflict Research, Uppsala University, Sweden, about 4 hours ago
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively...
Researcher, Department Of Peace And Conflict Research, Uppsala University, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
The Department of Peace and Conflict Research was established in 1971 to conduct peace research and offer Courses in peace and conflict studies. Currently approx. 80 persons are employed at the De...
2 Medewerkers Research Funding & Support, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Position Non academic staff (supporting staff) Department(s) Department of Mathematics & Computer Science Job description As a Research funding and support officer, you’re the expert on acquiring ...
Spatial Economics Researcher (The Hague), Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, 1 day ago
We are looking for Are you the promising researcher who will support public and private policy makers in the spatial planning process surrounding food production? We are looking for Wageningen Eco...
R&D Chemical Engineer / Chemist (W/M) , University of Zurich, Switzerland, 10 days ago
Universit�t Z�rich � Universit�t � Offene Stellen Stellenangebote R&D Chemical Engineer / Chemist (w/m) ver�ffentlicht am: 09.05.2019 Institut, Seminar, Klinik / Institute, Department, Clinic Wiss...