Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching at all levels of higher education (in Estonian and English), using modern teaching methods and educational technology.
- In the Faculty of Medicine, the teaching load for a 1,0 professor is at least 154 academic hours per calendar year.
- Supervising students (primarily doctoral students).
- Doctoral dissertations have been defended under the supervision of the professor within five years.
- Ensuring the availability of future academic staff in the field.
- Activities related to the administration and development of teaching.
- Professional development to enhance teaching and supervising skills.
- High-level RDC (research, development and creative) activities, incl. directing RDC activities in the specialisation and taking care that necessary resources (incl. research grants) are available for it.
- Directing a research theme or a part of it and within this work, supervising other academic staff.
- Internationally recognised research in five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of two doctoral theses.
- Participation in research administrative activities of international dimension.
See also job description .
PhD or an equivalent qualification. Higher education in Pharmacy (Master of Pharmacy).
See also requirements for teaching and research staff .
- Competence in the speciality of physical pharmacy. Professor must be highly qualified specialist in the field or in a closely related field.
- Professor must have previous work experience as a professor, associate professor, lead research fellow or senior research fellow or in an equivalent positions in foreign countries.
- International experience is required.
- Ability to organise teaching and teach at all levels of higher education.
- Previous teaching experience at least at the first two level of higher education, incl. effective supervising of doctoral students.
- Ability to organise RDC activities in the specialisation.
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to at least three doctoral theses.
- Ongoing active engagement in research: internationally recognised research in the last five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of 1,5 doctoral thesis.
- Success in applying for research funding as well as managing and performing RDC-related contracts in the last five years.
- Participation in the work of the international community in the specialisation.
- Experience in team or project management.
- Participation in working groups and/or expert councils related to the promotion and implementation of the specialisation at the national or international level.
Required language skills
The candidate's Estonian and English skills must be sufficient for communication in his/her speciality.
Starting at 01.09.2022.
Salary: Salary is negotiable, remuneration based on UT Salary Rules.
See also UT salary rules .
Ain Raal, Professor, Head of the Institute of Pharmacy, 737 5288, email@example.com .
Application documents and notification of results
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet ) following documents:
Number of copies: 1
Application documents and notification of results
Web site for additional job details
Associate Professor / Professor For The Department Of Chemical Drugs , Masaryk University, Czech, about 10 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for a job position Associate Professor / Professor for the Department of Chemical Drugs In the field of re...
Assistant/Assistant Professor For The Department Of Chemical Drugs, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Department: Department of Chemical Drugs – Faculty of Pharmacy Deadline: 30 Nov 2021 Job type: full-time | part-time The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University announces a select...
Assistant/Assistant Professor For The Department Of Chemical Drugs , Masaryk University, Czech, about 10 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for a job position Assistant/Assistant Professor for the Department of Chemical Drugs In the field of rese...
Clinical Faculty (Open Rank)/Clinical Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice/Rockford Reg Pharm Prgm (Job Id #155105), University of Illinois, United States, about 8 hours ago
Responsibilities of this position involve direct patient care and support of ambulatory family practice services including designing, implementing, and monitoring patient-specific pharmacotherapy ...
Clinical Lecturer – Clinical Pharmacy And Practice, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Clinical Lecturer – Clinical Pharmacy and Practice Qatar University (QU) is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic know...
Clinical Faculty (Open Rank)/ Clinical Pharmacist Pharmacy Practice (Job Id #154663), University of Illinois, United States, about 8 hours ago
Duties: The current clinical pharmacist team consists of 5 pharmacists who are integral members of the multidisciplinary team. Transplant Pharmacists have been members of UI Health transplant team...