Duties and responsibilities
- Development, planning, administrating and conducting teaching and compiling teaching aids at the modern methodological and educational technology level in the field of marketing (incl. consumer behavior, neuromarketing, research-intensive and start-up marketing) at all levels of higher education, but especially in doctoral and master's studies in Estonian and English.
- Ensuring the availability of future academic staff in the field and supervising students (primarily master’s and doctoral students).
- High-level research, development and creative activities (RDC) in the field of marketing in the sub-topics of neuromarketing and marketing of research-intensive entrepreneurship, including the management of RDC activities in the field and the acquisition of the necessary resources.
- Development of research cooperation with world-renowned research centers.
- Participation in research administrative activities of international dimension.
- Directing a research theme or a part of it in Estonia and internationally.
- Management and development of business cooperation and development projects in the field of both neuromarketing and research of research-intensive business.
- Linking academic research and development to innovation and societal needs.
See also job description .
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
See also requirements for teaching and research staff .
- Ability to teach in the field of marketing at all levels of higher education, incl. effective supervising of master’s and doctoral students.
- Knowledge of modern study aids, learning environments, learning methods and their development opportunities.
- Ability to organise RDC activities in the field of marketing.
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to at least three doctoral theses.
- Active researsh in customer behaviour and neuromarketing in the last five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of 1.5 doctoral thesis.
- Success in applying for research funding and applied research as well as managing and performing RDC-related contracts in the last five years.
- Participation in the work of the international community in the specialisation.
- Experience in team or project management.
- Participation in working groups and/or expert councils related to the promotion and implementation of the specialisation.
Required language skills
An advanced level of English is expected, Estonian is recommended but not required. According to the Language Act, academic staff with foreign citizenship working in Estonia must have acquired at least B1-level Estonian language skills after five years of work. The Centre for Professional Development offers foreigners and their family members the opportunity to participate in Estonian language courses.
Starting at 01.02.2022.
Salary: Remuneration based on UT Salary Rules.
See also UT salary rules .
Kadri Ukrainski, email@example.com .
Application documents and notification of results
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet ) following documents:
Number of copies: 1
See also Application documents and notification of results
Web site for additional job details
Program Manager, Operations, School Of Business, Executive Education, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 2 days ago
Reports to: Director, Management Programs Purpose: This position is responsible for managing the successful development and execution of best-in-class operations programs. It includes the develo...
Asst Director, Social Svc Annex, Temple University, United States, 6 days ago
Asst Director, Social Svc Annex - (21003470) Description The Social Service Annex (SS Annex) is dedicated to empowering students who self-identify as in need of supportive services. The SS Annex o...
Academic English Instructor , Zhejiang University ;, China, 15 days ago
About Zhejiang University & ZJU International Campus Founded in 1897, Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China's oldest and most prestigious universities. It is a member of the country's elite C9...
Assistant Professor For The The Department Of Special And Inclusive Education , Masaryk University, Czech, about 9 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant professor for the Department of Special an...
Associate Professor / Professor For The Department Of Chemical Drugs , Masaryk University, Czech, about 9 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for a job position Associate Professor / Professor for the Department of Chemical Drugs In the field of re...
Center For Language Education Faculty Position, English Language, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Southern University of Science and Technology, China (SUSTech) Center for Language Education Faculty Positions – English Language The Center for Language Education (CLE) at Southern University of ...