Duties and responsibilities
- Lecturing and conducting seminars in the area of interaction design and human-computer interaction with a particular focus on design thinking and digital product management.
- Supervising Master’s and Bachelor’s theses by students.
- Conducting research in interaction design, human-computer interaction and/or digital product management at the international level.
- Engaging in science outreach activities.
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have a successful teaching experience in an institution of higher education at the Bachelor’s and/or Master’s levels.
- Research experience and publications in the area of specialization are essential.
- A track record of publications in highly reputable venues in the area of specialization or a related field is desirable.
- Experience in supervising students is also highly desirable.
Required language skills
Excellent command of the English language is required. Estonian is recommended but not required.
Why join us?
At the University of Tartu there is a possibility to get promoted to a higher position, for more information, look at carreer model.
Additional information on remuneration
Remuneration based on UT salary rules.
Number of vacancies 1
Documents required for applying
Doctoral Students In Studies In The Humanities, Örebro University, Sweden, 4 days ago
Ref no: ORU 2.1.1-00336/2023 Örebro University is looking for five doctoral students to join the graduate school Multimodality and Intermediality: Humanist Research in a Digital World (MIDWorld) a...
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor In Strategic Communication, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading research-intensive university (http://www.nus.edu.sg/ ) that is consistently ranked among the world’s top universities. Esta...
Eng D Bridging The Gap In Society Using The Digital Library Of The Future, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Bridging the gap in society, caused by low literacy, using the digital library of the future 2 Year fully funded EngD position with the HSI (Designing Human-System Interaction) Program Position En...
Internship: Embodying Intelligence In Soft Robots Using Nonlinear Mechanical Springs, AMOLF, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Upon loading, soft structures can undergo large yet reversible deformations. Their mechanical responses are in general more complex than conventional constructions due to geometric nonlinearities....
Officer, Program Design, School Of Business, Casual Position For 6 Months, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 5 days ago
Purpose: The program design officer works with the program design senior manager on shaping and coordinating the ongoing operation of developing new and revising existing curriculum and program a...
Ph.D. Stipendier Ved Saxo Instituttet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 7 hours ago
The Saxo Institute in the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Copenhagen is inviting applications for 3 three-year PhD scholarships starting on 1 September 2023. The three PhD scholarships ...