Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching and coordinating courses in the area of interaction design at the BSc, MSc and PhD study levels.
- Conducting independent research in the field of interaction design at the international level.
- Publishing in reputable scientific journals and conference proceedings.
- Participation in R&D projects and securing and leading R&D projects.
- Supervising BSc, MSc and PhD students.
- Performing at least one managerial task at the university is recommended.
- Participation in promotion and implementation of the specialisation at the international level.
- Engaging in science outreach activities.
See also job description .
PhD or an equivalent qualification.
See also requirements for teaching and research staff .
- Significant university-level teaching experience in the area of interaction design.
- Successful supervision of MSc students.
- A research profile in the field of interaction design.
- Strong international publication record.
- Experience in participating or leading research projects.
Required language skills
Excellent command of the English language is required. Knowledge of Estonian is recommended but not required. According to the Language Act, academic staff with foreign citizenship working in Estonia must have acquired at least B1-level Estonian language skills after five years of work. The Centre for Professional Development offers foreigners and their family members the opportunity to participate in Estonian language courses.
Starting at 01.11.2021.
Salary: From 3500 to 4500 euros (gross) per month depending on work experience and qualifications. This amount is subject to taxation at a 20% flat tax rate. The total annual payroll is from 56 000 to 72 000 euros, which includes employer taxes.
See also UT salary rules .
The starting date of the position can be negotiated.
Further information can be provided by Associate Prof Kuldar Taveter, email@example.com .
The position is financed by the European Social Fund.
Application documents and notification of results
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate must submit to the UT Human Resources Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; employees of the UT should submit their documents via intranet ) following documents:
Number of copies: 1
See also Application documents and notification of results
Web site for additional job details
Junior Project Consultant, Maastricht School of Management (MSM), Netherlands, 1 day ago
Maastricht School of Management (MSM) Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands with a large network of students, staff...
Assistant Professor, Marine Technology , World Maritime University ;, Sweden, 22 days ago
1. Organizational setting The World Maritime University (WMU) is a postgraduate and research university established in 1983 by the International Maritime Organization (IMO), a specialized agency o...
2 Year Lecturer Position In Medieval English Language And Literature, Leiden University, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Apply now The Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS) invites applications for a 2-year Lecturer position in Medieval English Language and Literature Project description The lectu...
Researcher Within Developing High Level Modelling Software, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
About the position We have a vacancy for a one year employment for a software developer at the Process Systems Engineering Group (PSE) at Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU. Preferable start...
Assistant Professor Digital Assessment And Learning Analytics , Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
Challenge: Supporting educators in assessment Change: Human-machine cooperation on hybrid performance assessment Impact: Accurate assessment, classification and diagnosis of human behaviour Assess...
Instructor And Learning Designer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Instructor and Learning Designer Description The Sheikh Mohamad bin Zayed Community Programs at NYUAD invites applications for a non-tenure-track Instructor and Learning Designer who possesses a h...