Purpose: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and technical support for the testing operations activities and services. The job holder is responsible for supervising the implementation of ETAD’s examinations sessions on- and off-campus and IELTS exams including revising payment forms of proctors, raters and speaking examiners as well as handling the customized testing for organizations with the direct supervisor and updating its database. Also, job holder is responsible for producing activities reports as well as handling scanning and scoring tests and issuing test results. Finally, the job holder is responsible for managing test takers on ETAD’s online testing platform and providing the necessary technical support to them.
- Supervises IELTS tests as a certified test day supervisor as well as on- and off-campus tests in coordination with the testing operations and services manager
- Manages candidates on the online testing platform, including validating the test platform generated duplicates report with the banner status and reporting the number of the test takers who activated their accounts on the test platform before each session
- Provides technical support and guidance on the online testing platform to test candidates
- Assists in managing online test sessions in coordination with the testing operations and services manager
- Assists in preparing the schedules of proctors, raters and speaking examiners for all ETAD and int’l test schedules
- Implements customized testing arrangements. This includes issuing “Fee Note” requests, reserving test rooms, submitting “Special Test Request Form” and candidates’ application cards to SEM Office, and storing the results on ETAD’s drive
- Reports on the customized monthly activities to the testing operations and services manager and Finance office if needed
- Coordinates test logistics for all ETAD tests in all on- and off -campus testing locations
- Administers scoring, issuing, and uploading test results into the Banner system
- Processes, submits, and receives test materials to and from proctors, raters and speaking examiners
- Produces activity reports for proctors, raters and speaking examiners
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all test results and adhere to the highest ethics of the testing profession
- Reviews part-time testing staff - proctors, examiners and raters- payment sheets
- Produces statistical reports and provides information to supervisor regrading revenue and test takers data of all on- and off-campus testing locations
- Provides administrative and technical information about ETAD’s tests to current and prospective learners
- Performs any other related tasks as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience of relevant experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Highest level of confidentiality and commitment
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Flexible working hours
- Work is assigned in any AUC location
The position is open until November 24, 2020
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Military Education Coordinator At Langley Afb, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 19 hours ago
Military Education Coordinator Office of Stateside Military Operations Exempt, Contingent II, Full Time, Pay Grade 1.2 Location: Langley Air Force Base The Military Education Coordinator will repo...
Electronics Technician (Ep Ese Be 2020 141 Ld), CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research, Switzerland, 30 days ago
Introduction Are you a technician with skills in both electronics and software? Would you like to contribute to the success of CERN’s High Energy Physics experiments by providing a high-quality eq...
Ppdapi, Particle Physics Division, United States, about 8 hours ago
Application ID:FNAL -Particle Physics Division -PPDAPI [#17806] Application Title: Applications Physicist I (Test Beam Facility & Irradiation Test Area Assistant Manager) Application Type:Other L...
Program And National Test Center Coordinator, Muwaffaq Salti Air Base, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 18 hours ago
Program and National Test Center Coordinator UMGC Europe Location: Muwaffaq Salti Air Base Overseas Contingent III, (100% FTE, Full -Time), Grade 003 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) Eu...
Bb Blockchain – The Fallacy Of Blockchain In Urban Development: Beyond The Hype Of Power..., Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy, 29 days ago
BBBlockchain is a participation platform designed to increase trust, transparency and participation in urban planning processes. Through the monitor of two pilot projects created to test the platf...
Program And National Test Center Coordinator, Camp Zama, University of Maryland University College, United States, 12 days ago
Program and National Test Center Coordinator UMGC Asia Location: Camp Zama, Japan Overseas Contingent III, (100% FTE, Full-Time), Grade 003 University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) Asia seeks ...